Artisan Electric Inc., a Puget Sound based solar and electrical contractor, is expanding our team and hiring a project manager for residential projects.
Applicant must be highly organized, detail oriented, have an excellent grasp of construction means & methods, be a problem solver, and be able to effectively manage a diverse team.
- Oversee multiple projects/installation crews.
- Develop teams and establish management standards.
- Daily scheduling of staff, tracking progress, answering questions and disciplinary actions if needed.
- Track progress and quality of all jobs.
- Maintain clean safety record.
- Project troubleshooting.
- Coordination with utility companies.
- Monitor and ensure schedule, performance, and workmanship of installation crews.
- Review change orders, supplemental instructions and other contract documentation as required.
- Coordinate permitting and inspections.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Competence in all mechanical, electrical and technical aspects of solar PV installation.
- Familiarity with solar HW installation.
- Knowledge of NEC and utility requirements
- Minimum 5 years construction trade experience
- 3 to 5 years as solar energy installer (PV and or hot water)
- Ability to do various structural and electrical calculations
- Knowledge of roof and house construction
- Read and write electrical one line drawings
- Knowledge of standard electrical materials and products including panel and service upgrade requirements
- Knowledge of all OSHA safety procedures and requirements.
- Basic understanding of construction contracts, insurance issues, and permitting/inspection issues.
- NABCEP certification
Please respond with resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Artisan Electric, Inc. is the Puget Sound’s only solar contractor whose team consists of all professionally trained and licensed...