Outstanding opportunity with a quality metal fabricating facility located in Sanford, Florida. Come join a team of dedicated professionals as an Entry Level CAD Drafter.
About the Job:
Candidate will be working under direct supervision, producing drawings, layouts, sketches and graphics using computer-aided design software. Candidate will also be doing miscellaneous Engineering support projects.
- Associates or technical school degree preferred. New graduates will be considered.
- 0 – 2 years of related experience. Recently demonstrated CAD knowledge.
- Must be proficient in basic Solidworks software.
- Previous AutoCAD experience helpful but not required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- High degree of accuracy is essential in the performance of this job.
- Perform other duties and assignments as given by management corporate.
- Ability to effectively work independently under tight deadlines.
Must be able to pass a drug and background screening.
This position will pay $8.50 - $9.50/hour (Depending on experience) working approximately 30-40 hours per week.
Please indicate the job you are applying to in the subject line of your e-mail.