Artisan Employee Reviews

Working from home and from the markets travled too, great fun self-owned business.
Owner/Manager (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORFebruary 17, 2016
Ability to work any day I want, and take any amount of time off desired. A typical day of work is on the weekend at a community market selling and making inventory. salary varies depending on the amount sold. I am the only payed worker of the business. I enjoy every moment of growing and furthering my business, the only downside are the fees and expenses.
Busy, diverse cultural center
Screen Printer and Calligrapher (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2015
I have worked with this organization since 2009. It was a new location, and they asked me to decorate the walls with designs and scripture.
Sonoco
Rig - Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, TXApril 20, 2015
You a the ability to see what it takes to build the rigs for the cable. Also the different machines it takes to make the rigs.
Pros
Multilpe breaks
Cons
pay
seller
gardener (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 7, 2014
I always enjoy working in allpiquo goodwill for this work and nobody calls me
Pros
all good for me
Cons
no comment
productive and steady workplace
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLNovember 5, 2014
inventory, answer calls, do deliveries, clean warehouse, order parts, deal with customers, sales.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no con
Repair concert floors
Lead Flooring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 8, 2014
I enjoy my work with this company! I learn how to repair and replace concert floors and how to change the color of the floors. I have done not only floors, but I have also done swimming pools, garages, outside of buildings. I work with 3 other guys so we were a tight group. The hardest part of the work was grinding, I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Pros
boss was really good to the employees
Cons
no cons
Very clean and friendly staff workplace with strict policies and standards
Garde Manger / Pastry Line (Current Employee) –  Southport, CTOctober 8, 2014
come in check the station, lowboys, and walk-in to fill out a prep log. fill sanatation buckets fill up dressings bottles and station with food needed for that shift. Do the prep on prep log. and maintain a clean and sanitized workplace while prepping and plating food. Co-workers very friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the day is someone calling out which rubs off to management and staff. mostly on busy weekend night. Most enjoyable is end of the night when getting thru a very very busy shift. everyone feels good about accomplishing a busy but smooth night.
Pros
family meal
Cons
no benefits, short breaks, and long shifts
Great 1st job
Cook/Server/cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAMay 2, 2014
A normal day at work would consist of me baking subs, chopping vegetables, serving customers, and cleaning. I learned that there isn't any room for multiple mistakes. The manager was a great individual and helped motivate her workers to strive for greatness. Most of my co-workers worked hard, but one person always thought it would be okay to take the managers position went they know they were stepping out their boundaries. The toughest part of the job was scrubbing the pans, but I made sure it was done. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers and meeting so many types of people.
Pros
great first job experience
Cons
wish i never quit to play football
Wonderful atmosphere!
OWNER (Current Employee) –  Gurley, ALOctober 12, 2013
This is a bussiness I have which I don't get much work from because there is not much demand for a gilder's expertise. It is something I enjoy and when I can refurb a ancient piece it brings me much pleasure.
good place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Ghent, KYOctober 7, 2013
there were shutdowns every week, alot of grease,managment was ok most of the time
Cons
health care cost to much
This company was a great company to work for and they really make you feel like family
Invoice Processor II (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 23, 2013
A typical day was invoicing the customers according to customer contracts and the daily reconciliation of customer invoices. Being able to interact with other departments and trucking companies along with the big three auto group made it enjoyable.
A well run and Productive up and comming player in the Industrial Market
Electrical Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXMarch 15, 2013
Management was competent and they let me have the freedom to plan and execute the the job I needed to do. This is normally a welding & fabrication Co., But they rounded up some talent and we nailed it.
Pros
they have some very talented guys and they are willing to handle whatever the customer hands them
Exciting and Versatile
Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  MexicoMay 8, 2012
Developing and maintaining the Artisan’s market base through the sale of products and programs for employees and sales incentives. Also served as a liaison to potential and existing customers to increase sales, and ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.
Management in a family owned business plays a pivotal role in the daily interaction, as a family member one is expected to do more than the rest. The hardest part is to remain objective within family members. The most enjoyable is to always want to do more and be able to do so.
Pros
trust and honesty - human element
Cons
limits professional growth