Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of CQ5 core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines.
Lead technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobes CQ5 CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
Experience with migrating large content from a CMS into CQ5
Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5.
Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ5.
Provide onsite lead role on large, complex Adobe CQ5 projects
- 5+ years of Web application development experience with at least 2+ years of design and development experience in Adobe CQ5.4 and above
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and CQ5 development and deployment process using Maven
- In-depth knowledge of CQ5 foundation components, CRX repository, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix and OSGi
- Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies
- Good to have experience integrating Adobe Search and Promote and SiteCatalyst web analytics tool with CQ5
- Good to have : Mobile website development using CQ5
- Good development experience using any JCR based WCM products.
Artyllect Consulting, an Adobe Solution Partner, is a San Francisco based enterprise software (tablets, mobile, web) application development...