Aruba Networks

Aruba Networks Employer Reviews

Overall good
Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee), sunnyvale,caSeptember 2, 2014
Friendly and flexible environment
Loads and Loads learned in last few yrs, specially great team work in Aruba
Aruba is a fast paced place
SE (Current Employee), Sunnyvale CAAugust 8, 2014
Great place
Good people
Hard working folks
lots of technical folks
great product
Good company to work for
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: not much interaction with central office
A typical day for me at Aruba Networks as a project manager would include reporting to the customer to learn the latest updates to the project. Interfacing with stakeholders, attending meetings and updating records on the project’s progress were frequent activities during most days. Coordinating the activities of the resident engineer also took up a portion of each day. Other activities that would happen on a more weekly basis included reporting to the customer’s deputy CIO with project updates and assisting the resident engineer with some device configuration.
fun place to work
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), SunnyvaleMarch 27, 2014
very flexible work culture, very collaborative. hard to move positions within company
Productive and great work environment
Corporate Events Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 20, 2014
I have worked at this company for over ten years. My experience there has been amazing. The environment is extremely hard-working, but at the same time, I have a great time with my co-workers. Everyone is very team oriented, and are always willing to help each other. The best part of my job is that fact that I've been there for so long. I feel like it's more of a family to me, and I enjoy going to work. At the same time, I would like to get experience elsewhere. I don't want to be in a position where I am so comfortable that it is no longer a challenge for me.
Its a Hire & Fire Company
Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee), Sunnvale, CASeptember 10, 2013
Its a good pay master. But makes you work like hell. Even on week ends some times.

Calibration program in performance evaluation is creating problems are employees are becoming insecure. This is restricting knowledge transfers in the team.
Aruba: good place for a junior candidate to start
Backend Software Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: flexible vacation
Cons: can't work from home, relatively low salary
Aruba has difficulty getting its different engineering units to work together. There is hostility between teams that reduces overall productivity.
Good company with good values and treat employees well
Territory Development Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 1, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: competitive environment
Multiple tasks as related to lead generation and opportunity development.

Good education on wireless technology and the future.

Great management and co-workers with fair business practices and respect for all employees.

Long hours to exceed expectations.

Going to work in an environment where the culture from the President all the way down is mutual respect along with a fun environment.
Yes..its a productive work place.
Protection Officer(Security Officer) (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA- India.October 9, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and snacks and coffee.
* Taking care of all kind of 'Man & Material' movement.
* Do the work seriously and do it as quick as possible.
* Great management ever I did seen in my past 22 yrs of experience.
* As a Protection Officer..its a Brilliant Team.
* To 'Teach our co-workers about the work and discipline .
* Really enjoying that, works with Young and Energetic team.
Good company
Systems Engineer Ukraine and CIS regions (Current Employee), Ukraine and CIS regionSeptember 21, 2014
Managing accounts and partners responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
Providing the optimum combination of hardware, software, and services to meet complex
customers needs. Playing a role in the development of the bid, proposal, and presentations of
the solutions to the prospect. Providing specific solutions/technology/product/technical and
sales. Support for accounts in assigned territory.
Performing a career level of technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential
prospects.
Managing vendor partners to help drive business and deliver demand generation events.
Driving account relationships over time to continue to deliver advice to the customer and
identify additional opportunities; maintaining and managing a sales pipeline and forecasts
against regional goals.
Possessing career competitive knowledge including solution, technology, and product offerings.
Providing consultative support to key internal/external stakeholders in assigned territory.
Ledande inom WLAN
Inside Sales (Current Employee), StockholmOctober 20, 2014
Ett fantastiskt företag som ligger i framkant av utvecklingen av trådlösa nätverk för företag.
Drivna och ödmjuka kollegor.
Прекрасный продукт
Региональный директор по России и странам СНГ (Current Employee), МоскваMay 13, 2013
Pros: лидер индустрии
Cons: слабое внимание к региону россия и страны снг
Лидер в корпоративном WiFi, быстрорастущая компания, входит в 7 топ быстрорастущих компаний в мире

About Aruba Networks

Aruba Networks wants to turn your business into a wireless paradise. The company offers network access equipment and software – Read more

Aruba Networks Photos