arvato SCM Ireland Limited

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews in United States

Typical day at work
Transaction Specialist on Latin America Team (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 25, 2016
This job is based on individual performance and how much you are willing to learn the process and the different licensing programs that Microsoft handles.

A typical day in Customer Care is to grab incoming inquiries and resolve the issue that is being requested or inquired about. You keep that case and continue to work on it until it is resolved and complete.

In customer care I have learned that the customer is not always right. As a company you should keep your stance on your policies even if the customer does not like the response. The response should be provided in a clear and respectful manner to the customer and the goal is to always resolve the issue/inquiry within the first try and first communication.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Irregular working hours
restrictions imposed on arvato made in an unsatisfactory work envirment
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAAugust 2, 2016
a typical day at work at Arvato Digital Services was answering phones and interacting with customers. i learned how to better interact with customers of every sort and how to properly deescalate a situation with an upset customer. the management was personable and helpful. coworkers were the most enjoyable part of the job because everyone seemed to be upbeat and personable.
Productive Energetic work enviorment
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 26, 2016
Easy going work environment which allowed you to be a self starter great training along with mangers leads and co-workers, work was very easy yet challenging at the same to which made it never boring and enjoyable to do.
Pros
allowed to be aself starter
Cons
no longer being able to work there
Was a good company to work for.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 27, 2016
I loved working for this company. It was like a big family. They would work with you if you had to be out for anything. I really have nothing bad to say about them.
Pros
Great company
Cons
I don't have any
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 1, 2016
Commute is kind of far unless you live in area. Company is multi-cultural. Can dress business casual, nice people, nice breakroom with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee machines ect... Different departments and able to transfer departments within company
Arvato Digital Services
Inbound & Recieving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 27, 2016
I see Arvato Digital Services to be a fun place to work as long as you make it fun while getting the job done.

A typical day at work is being prepared for what might come. Different things happen everyday.

As long as you pay attention, you can learn whatever is being shown/taught.

Being that Arvato rarely hires temps into the agency, it's hard to really have the same co-worker on a day-to-day basis because the job isn't secure and people tend to leave, and then a new temp gets trained the next day.

The hardest part of the job is keeping it. As a temp you always wonder if you are the next one to be laid off.

The enjoyable part of the job is having fun to make the day go by fast.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No benefits & No advancement
Excellent Company
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCApril 19, 2016
I was employed by Arvato Digital Services for almost 19 years. I had the opportunity to not only have a great career but I traveled to many places and experienced new cultures. I'm quite thankful for my time with this company.
Pros
Excellent 401K and Health Insurance
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 6, 2016
Arvato is a great company to work for but it is not an organized company yet. I need stability and would like to be inspired to come to work everyday, that is not the atmosphere at arvato.
Decent Supervisors
CCR (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 14, 2016
Policies of attendance and requirements of job are to strict. Constant hounding about the million ways you can be fired.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Constant threat of firing. Never get bonus.
Great on the outside...Not so much on the inside
Teller, IRA Specialist, CSR/Communications Expert (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WA 98901March 6, 2016
Benefits are ok.
Management sucks.
Pay sucks.
in general sucks.
Tech Support does not help at all and Management never gets anything done.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, Management
Many opportunities to grow and promotes from within
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 3, 2016
There are many opportunities to grow and work with great people. arvato is great at adding as many skills to your resume and helping people succeed in what they are trying to achieve
Really enjoyed the people I worked with.
Production Technical Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCFebruary 28, 2016
In my opinion and experience, this was a nice place to work. It is a shame the plant is closing down. I learned a great deal about manufacturing and assisting with employee supervision.
Great place to work.
Computer Data Entry/Print Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCFebruary 24, 2016
Very layed back. I was able to learn various different areas of the work place. The management was very understanding and good to their employees. All of my co-workers were super nice we were like a big family. The hardest thing about Arvato was them closing down and being layed off.
They were good while they lasted
Production Planner (Former Employee) –  Weaverville, NCFebruary 18, 2016
Unfortunately Arvato Entertainment is no longer in business, this is the reason for my job search. The company is closing after 31 years, all of which I was satisfactorily employed by them.
Upbeat and fun environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 15, 2016
Answering client calls and emails. Scheduling clients for upcoming photo shoots. Delivering prints, maintaining customer profiles, handling invoices and files.
Upbeat and Team Environment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 15, 2016
High volume of calls and inbound emails on a daily basis. Very fast paced environment with little down time. Meeting contractual goals while providing the highest standard of customer service.
Pros
Working with a positive and encouraging team.
Productive work enviorment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIFebruary 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was that once you start talking to other employees it had seemed more like a family then a job.
Not bad while it lasted
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Weaverville, NCJanuary 28, 2016
Arvato had many good years when sales of optical media were healthy -- but sadly, that time has come to an end. At least they are doing things right for the shutdown.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere
Cons
No growth opportunities
Management is not about the employees
administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2016
I work as a temp and I have learned that the management does not care about the employees or what they need. They do not want to hire full time employees, most of the personnel here are temporary. They are not helpful when you make a mistake or tell them you don't understand something they make you feel like your just not smart enough to comprehend what they are saying. They are not respectful but demand respect no matter what your ask to do.
Productive place to work
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKDecember 29, 2015
A typical day at work was counting the mail. The management was ok. I miss my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was unloading the truck. I learned a lot in my 18 yrs I was there. What I enjoyed about Arvato Services is talking to people.

arvato SCM Ireland Limited Reviews by Location