arvato SCM Ireland Limited Employee Reviews

Busy but enjoyable bussiness enviroment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin SAFebruary 9, 2017
Great place to start your career, loads of Training's. Friendly atmosphere, busy and extremely stressful at the end of each month. Especially at the end of Fiscal Year End.
Pros
Great Team atmosphere
Cons
Quite good place to work
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  DublinJanuary 15, 2017
I quite lucky because I moved department. Overall is no so bad. Need to give more opportunity to grow professionally. Good team. International environment.
Summary
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  DublinJanuary 5, 2017
You get a good training for the troubleshooting and the products in generell. it is nice and a comfortable office.The co workers are nice.
Great Place ton work
IT Release & Change Management (Current Employee) –  Configuration ManagerJanuary 3, 2017
People and company are great.
Working here gives you the oppertinity to grow and expand your skills.
I worked here over 9.5 years, and will be sad to leave
QA Engineer and RPA Developer (Current Employee) –  DublinNovember 24, 2016
Good work life balance most of the time. Easy going atmosphere with encouragement to progress your career. Busy multicultural environment but need to look after staff a little better
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
Fond of outsourcing work
Co-workers
Google Adwords Online Specialist (Current Employee) –  DublinOctober 15, 2016
The best part of the work is always your co-workers. The people that surround you is a huge part of your own happiness and having a good team is essential to develop a great job.
Pros
free snacks
Good place to start your carrer
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  DublinAugust 31, 2016
Good place if you are looking to start and progress quickly. Good management structure, bit too much focus on KPIs and too little on people management.
Very tense atmosphere in the wrong job.
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  DublinAugust 27, 2016
Very tense atmosphere in the wrong job. But expect a high performance work (contracts) do not give, so I can not prove it.

I'm not feeling well at Arvato.
Horrible Management and HR
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  DublinAugust 15, 2016
You CAN NOt fight company establishment. Difficult to get promoted or develop any skills.
Every Agent is treated like robot with no room for empathy or understanding.
If you are not friend with any manager, you can forget about any promotion.
Pros
Stable job for start
Cons
No Chance to grow internally whatsoever!
Productive and fun workplace
Online Specialist CSR - Up Sale (Current Employee) –  DublinApril 15, 2016
I've really enjoined my time in this company and I have created good relationships with all my colleagues and managers.
Pros
free lunches
Arvato finance
Global Banking & Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, DJanuary 11, 2016
It became a stressful environment in the last 2 years (I worked in arvato for almost 9 years), but my team was great, although there was no career progression in the end.
Client (Google) became unreasonable and not clear in their goals
Fun workplace
Online Advertising Campaign Optimizer (Current Employee) –  DublinJanuary 4, 2016
Arvato is a great company. They give you many ways to progress in your career and fast!
It's a busy work place, but has a great atmosphere and lovely colleagues.
Friendly and relaxed professional work place
fixed line customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D3December 7, 2015
Relaxed and friendly outlook on all levels. All areas of business are conducted professionally and under the defined guidelines, with a relaxed outlook. Teams are on the smaller size and this very friendly and inclusive, and middle management is always among the employees to provide assistance as needed as well as bringing us business updates.
Training and advancement opportunities are available for one interested in it.
Pros
Constant supply of free coffee
Cons
Location is a bit tricky for someone dependant of public transport
Good salary and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, DNovember 23, 2015
It is good to have a secure salary and permanent job, but the culture in this company is so poor, as there is a lot of nationality working here without any interaction which I don't like it.
The management is too poor as they don't chose the right person in the right place
Pros
free drinks
Cons
early start in the morning
Extremely stressful work conditions
Google AWords Online Strategist (Current Employee) –  DublinNovember 8, 2015
Due to lack of staff the overall work load is high. Structural problems in management makes things less effective. Colleagues are fun and there is strong friendship among them.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Bad organisational structure of the company
Good place to work, not much career progression
Senior Advertising Account Optimizer (Current Employee) –  DublinNovember 1, 2015
All the basics are covered well and you are well backed by management and HR. Problem is that theres virtually no progression in terms of salary or job description which means that most of the people start to look elsewhere after 1-1½ years.
Fun Workplace with long hours
Transactional Specialist - Auditor (Current Employee) –  SandyfordOctober 23, 2015
Great workplace to gain experience in multinational company. Does not require experience for entry level, therefore it gives a chance to start your career path in office job.
It is a quite laid back, casual environment, however requires long hours of overtime at every month end, including December.
Pros
good canteen, casual atmosphere
Cons
long hours, annualised hours
Self-motivated with a fun work place
Validator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, DOctober 6, 2015
Self-motivated with a solid international background in Customer Service and Sales I have learned and developed excellent skills how delivery complex deal in a critical moment such as quarter end or financial close year, working also with 24 hours SLA.
Also my normal day require support to complain Team as I am the main point of contact in the team regarding tye Volume Business that i am dealing with.
Good just for have an experience in Ireland
Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  DublinOctober 5, 2015
Might be a fun workplace depending on the team you are.
No work life balance due to unpaid overtime. You get days off instead. Might be a good choice for who is studying or likes travelling.
Salaries are really bad! You start with 19K after 6 months you can have a raise to 22K (depending how good you are performing or/and licking) after the first raise you will get and annual increase of 10-50e raise per month, no matter how good you are.
No benefits at all, you pay everything! Lunch included and really bad service. No words for toilet service.
Pros
Good experience in country
Cons
Long hours, no benefits, bad salary, bad managment.
Busy but fun
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  DublinSeptember 17, 2015
My team is busy throughout the year.
However it's always fun to be there as we can easily step out to relax for 5 minutes. I learn a lot everyday as every case needs to be investigated differently as some are easy and some are extremely complicated. We often do overtime (specially at the end of the month) but it's enjoyable.
Pros
Free drinks!
Cons
nothing major

Ask a question about working or interviewing at arvato SCM Ireland Limited. Our community is ready to answer.