Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

arvato is a great place to work
customer service rep (Current Employee), ann arbor, miMarch 8, 2015
typical day at work , first you go through a training class then after the four weeks you go onto the floor. I felt like they just kinda through us out there and a lot of people felt the same. besides that it is great ! great people, its a fun place, learn tons of new things. the only problem i have is i felt the drive is way to long for me.
The place is shutting down soon
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: guaranteed 40 hours
Cons: not enough sunlight
The work was easy for the great pay of 12 dollars an hour. It was a great experience having my own desk and being able to talk to other co-workers intellectually.
Enjoyed working as a team
Material Handler (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: seasonal/lay offs
In this position, I strengthened my mathmetical and organizational skills.
Great place to work!
Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Duncan, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: lack of timely communication in certain situations
I had some of the best co-workers at Arvato. I really enjoyed consistent need for out-of-the- box thinking that the position required. The hardest thing about the position was at times getting people to come to a consensus on solutions.
Productive and fun workplace.
Inventory Control Team Lead (Current Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 3, 2014
Great job for gaining experience, room for growth and job stability.
It was factory work with long hours.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJune 5, 2014
I stood on the assembly line and packaged cds
most people were nice
hours were long
Not a good review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Yakima,WAMay 22, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for they wont accommodate me and I cannot sit for 8 straight hours.
Repair Facility
Lead Electronics/RF Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 24, 2014
The job technical and task oriented. I had a quota to meet daily. I learned how to pay very close attention to detail with this position.
Productive and Hard Worker
PRODUCTION DATA CLERK / KRONOS CLERK (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 4, 2014
My expectation every day is to use what I learned from my experience such report, analyze, organize and mainly be responsible and able to work in groups to make decisions. My greatest satisfaction in my work is to do it on time and well done.
Nice!
Saddle Stitcher and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Val Verde, CAMarch 20, 2014
i'd Jump on My saddle stitch Machine & Print My Share of books with options of more to choose, Learned about machinery, medical books, & media factories.
Co-Workers were nice we kept each other on each others toes.
Hardest Part was it was a temp agency job.
Most Enjoyable was Learning The Machine & others like it.
awful place to work
client services (Former Employee), pleasant prairie, wiMarch 18, 2014
Cons: terrible environment
The bosses are not supportive and it is a bad work environment. People are very snobby.
Expanded my knowlage of clerical work
VL UAT Tester (Former Employee), RenoSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime with good pay
Cons: no time outside of work to relaxe or have fun
Great place to work with lots of great co workers. However a stressful work environment with long hours and few days off at ends of the month. I learned how to communicate via email and how to properly hold and organize meetings.
Can be a fun company
System Administrator (Former Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: time off
Cons: managment
Depends on the department you get. I found that even though they really underpayed you that it could still be a fun company with little restriction.
Transactional Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Fargo, NDMay 24, 2013
Again it a great place to work but compensation is lacking for the work that is done.
Excellent international HR management experience
Vice President, HR (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 31, 2013
Senior executive responsible for the strategic direction of human resources, training, and ethics.
fast paced and productive
Assembler (Current Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 20, 2012
Pros: 1/2 hr breaks
Cons: unpredictable as far as haaving work all day or worrying when you get laid off!!
never do the same job. daily versatility.
fast paced
Do know what is expected of you on each production piece
Very Productive
Package Handler (Current Employee), Kenosha, WINovember 12, 2012
Pros: people dont steal your food, you meet new people and friends.
Cons: standing on feet too long, breaks are too long apart
When you get there, you are basicaly on the same line you are on everytime you work, unless told differnely. You learn alot when you are there. You learn how to fold boxes, unfold them. I learned how to put the sleves on dvds. I learned how to pack boxes and how to pack a dispalay box. My co-workers are very freindly. If anything goes wrong, the are right there helping me. If they see that i need help and they have nothing to do at the moment, they will come and give me a hand. The hardest part of the job is having to stand on your feet all the time! but other then that , everything else everything is very enjoyable.
big lunch rooms
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIOctober 25, 2012
Pros: free meal every 6months
Cons: short breaks
it was 110 in summer and 30 in winter temps when it was slow it was slow when it was busy you stay busy.
i like this place it was fun
Processor (Former Employee), Duncan, SCAugust 20, 2012
Pros: lunch, smoke area
Cons: lead, supervisor
The day started out by sitting at the computer and typing in the kodak products such as cameras, printers and picture frames. They would get sent back to the company because either they was broken or just not working at alll. I like the people i worked with except the lead woman she made me mad and made some people even cry at most times. The hardest part was dealing with the lead and the supervisor because they was friends and if something went wrong they would not do anything about it which i hated. i did like my co- workers
Productive assembly line
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Duncan, SCAugust 15, 2012
Pros: great co workers, easy job
Cons: short breaks, standing in one spot for long
I clock in then go to my department. We work on an assembly line so we rotate spots all day. i learned a lot bout the material i was packing(to be sold)for stores. i also learned what happens when people return items back to the store. I enjoyed working the all management and co workers. The hardest part of the job was standing in one spot for a long time. The best part was always having something to do so u dont get bord and learning new stuff everyday.

About Arvato

Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are – Read more

Arvato Salaries