Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

Friendly people every place you look.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Reno, NVJuly 9, 2015
Pros: I could listen to music all day long
Cons: When we were slow, we wou, d only get 4 hour days.
I always found a sweet, smiling face in any direction I would look. Everyone was always extremely helpful. All the managers knew exactly how to help everyone.
This job allowed me to gain a lot of knowledge about data entry and computers in general.
Great Place To Work!
Online Specialist (Current Employee), Ann ArborJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Great Environment, Great Pay
This is a great company to work for. Great senior members, great environment! You have the few people who make the job seem like it's bad or not for everyone but those are the ones who weed themselves out in the end and leave because of performance. All they ask you to do is come in to work, do your job, get great numbers, and thats it! It's not a hard job, it's only hard when you make it that way.

A typical day is you come in, get on calls, try to solve 17 of those issues a day ( alot to some people, but not hard to do), follow the daily schedule, provide great customer service, go home, do it all over again. You will have some bad days, everyone does, but that again doesn't make this a bad job.

Your co-workers are made up of various races, backgrounds, and personalities, but that's what makes the job so great!

The hardest part of your day is when you get a few bad calls. When I say bad, i mean sometimes you won't know the answer and the customer gets frustrated with you, but the best part about that is. They will calm down after you provide with the correct answer and stay calm, and positive.

The most enjoyable part of the job is coming in and being around my co-workers. We have a great time at work because we all hit our goal numbers, we get good CSAT's, our customers love us, and we all can get along together. we laugh, hang out during breaks, GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!
arvato was a good place to work
Line Leader (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJuly 1, 2015
Pros: hours, healthcare
Cons: lack of work
i was at arvato 10 years i learned alot. moved into a line leader positon, people i worked with was great.was laid off due to lack off work.
Worst job I've ever had
Management (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJune 19, 2015
Pros: If there were any, I would list them here. There are none.
Cons: Terrible management, unresponsive HR
This was a terrible work experience--I literally would not go back for double the salary. The admittedly valuable experience of working on a high-profile project was honestly not worth the stress of having an absolutely terrible boss in a company that appeared to support their abrasive/abusive management style (a complaint to HR produced significant backlash/revenge from the individual). You live, you learn. I learned Arvato is not somewhere I want to work.
Stressful job with limited avenues of failure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJune 6, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, job abandoment, failure tests.
Computer entry job with stressful customers demanding instant satisfaction.
Internal rules have to be followed or failure is imminent.
Demanding days, shifts changes every 2 to 3 months, rules change instantly.
Create alliances or get voted off the island.
If you can find ways to deal with ornery customers, irrate co-workers, stressed out bosses then you will fit in just fine!
Limited free lunches, sometimes meal vouchers are given- helps with fighting off hunger for minimal pay.
Good place to work for a short time
Agreement/Billing Processor (Temporary) (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 1, 2015
Pros: Catering for long nights, lax quotas
Cons: Crunch times can reach 12-14 hours for two to three weeks straight.
A decent place to work for, with somewhat lax requirements and relatively simple data to enter. During the crunch times these requirements do come up and those that do not meet them must be uplifted by the others that are there, and while it has worked it creates a chaotic several weeks for everyone.
Flexible so that I can be a successful working mother
Finance Administrator II (Current Employee), Valencia, CAMay 3, 2015
Decent company, very laid back environment. Salary pretty decent. no dress code. have to wait 60 days for benefits. If opening positions are available, there is room for growth.
arvato is a great place to work
customer service rep (Current Employee), ann arbor, miMarch 8, 2015
typical day at work , first you go through a training class then after the four weeks you go onto the floor. I felt like they just kinda through us out there and a lot of people felt the same. besides that it is great ! great people, its a fun place, learn tons of new things. the only problem i have is i felt the drive is way to long for me.
The place is shutting down soon
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: guaranteed 40 hours
Cons: not enough sunlight
The work was easy for the great pay of 12 dollars an hour. It was a great experience having my own desk and being able to talk to other co-workers intellectually.
Enjoyed working as a team
Material Handler (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: seasonal/lay offs
In this position, I strengthened my mathmetical and organizational skills.
Great place to work!
Quality Assurance Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Duncan, SCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: lack of timely communication in certain situations
I had some of the best co-workers at Arvato. I really enjoyed consistent need for out-of-the- box thinking that the position required. The hardest thing about the position was at times getting people to come to a consensus on solutions.
Productive and fun workplace.
Inventory Control Team Lead (Current Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 3, 2014
Great job for gaining experience, room for growth and job stability.
It was factory work with long hours.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Weaverville, NCJune 5, 2014
I stood on the assembly line and packaged cds
most people were nice
hours were long
Not a good review
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Yakima,WAMay 22, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for they wont accommodate me and I cannot sit for 8 straight hours.
Repair Facility
Lead Electronics/RF Technician (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 24, 2014
The job technical and task oriented. I had a quota to meet daily. I learned how to pay very close attention to detail with this position.
Productive and Hard Worker
PRODUCTION DATA CLERK / KRONOS CLERK (Former Employee), Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 4, 2014
My expectation every day is to use what I learned from my experience such report, analyze, organize and mainly be responsible and able to work in groups to make decisions. My greatest satisfaction in my work is to do it on time and well done.
Nice!
Saddle Stitcher and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Val Verde, CAMarch 20, 2014
i'd Jump on My saddle stitch Machine & Print My Share of books with options of more to choose, Learned about machinery, medical books, & media factories.
Co-Workers were nice we kept each other on each others toes.
Hardest Part was it was a temp agency job.
Most Enjoyable was Learning The Machine & others like it.
awful place to work
client services (Former Employee), pleasant prairie, wiMarch 18, 2014
Cons: terrible environment
The bosses are not supportive and it is a bad work environment. People are very snobby.
Expanded my knowlage of clerical work
VL UAT Tester (Former Employee), RenoSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime with good pay
Cons: no time outside of work to relaxe or have fun
Great place to work with lots of great co workers. However a stressful work environment with long hours and few days off at ends of the month. I learned how to communicate via email and how to properly hold and organize meetings.
Can be a fun company
System Administrator (Former Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: time off
Cons: managment
Depends on the department you get. I found that even though they really underpayed you that it could still be a fun company with little restriction.

About Arvato

Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are – Read more

Arvato Salaries