Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Great place of work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MODecember 6, 2017
Overall an amazing experience. Always treated like family. If there is a problem, there's always someone willing to help and teach. They're very appreciative of their employees.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Enjoyable place to work. Customers are wonderfull.
Travelling Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKNovember 29, 2017
Corperate Arvest is a very wonderful company. They have great planing, consideration of the complete company, state, disteric and community. There is a great insight to the over all company.
Pros
good location, the ability to think for myself and try things to improve upon what is needed.
Cons
I had questions about the integrity of 2 managers. I felt that it would better to go, then to be appart of the situation.
Some good, some bad.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Nixa, MONovember 27, 2017
As my title suggests, there's some good things and some bad things. Depends on what you'll settle for or want to do with your career. A lot of inconsistency between branches. Causing confusion with customers and staff.
under paid
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  bartlesville okNovember 20, 2017
everyone is way under paid compared to the rest of the banking industry. The upper management is stale and needs to change. Turn over is very high because of compensation
Pros
Pto
Cons
pay
Awesome
Teller / Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 16, 2017
Great place to work for especially if you are working part time. They have exceptional hours from 7 am to 7 pm which is great if you are in college and needing an after school job.
Amazing Financial Institution!
Arvest Bank Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARNovember 15, 2017
Great family atmosphere - super supportive of career advancement!
Wonderful employer with amazing benefits! Give them a try! Its a career not just a job!
Pros
Wonderful benefit package
Cons
none!
Management is terrible in the call center
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 15, 2017
The trainer has an attitude and the director uses fear and, intimidation to get her way. at the call it’s about the director not the customer. The supervisors and, leads under the director are great! Training is not through it’s 2 weeks and, they’re things that aren’t covered. Frustration is allowed to shown in this workplace. It’s a lot to learn. People who have held office jobs using a computer may have a better success rate at this job. At times you may going back and, forth between multiple programs
Pros
Fun activities I.e. fun committee
Cons
Horrible management
Amazing Job and Work Culture
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKNovember 14, 2017
I loved working for Arvest Bank. The company itself took care of all of the employees and it made going to work a Breeze. The whole Arvest community is one in a million.
Personality Contest
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 2, 2017
Overall there is an opportunity for advancement. Even if you have great performance but have conflict with others which may not be your fault this will affect your performance rating.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Have to be a people pleaser with associates
Teller
Arkansas - Teller (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 26, 2017
Fast paced at times and super slow at other times. A lot of money handling and customer interaction. I enjoyed the quarterly bonuses for referrals. It was a great place to work at.
Fast-paced and friendly
Teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 17, 2017
I loved the fast-paced nature of the job. Working as at teller, you interact with a lot of different individuals. Making new connections and learning more about people. I enjoyed being able to see my customers walk out with a sense of care and understanding.
good company
FSR/Teller (Former Employee) –  Conway, AROctober 10, 2017
this was the best company to work for it was laid back a great group of upper management. anytime they came to the branch they came to my office and always spoke and ask us open question about where you wanted to be with the company. I learned a lot just by working the bank that i did know and will take with with me for the rest of my life about saving money and how to manage your money.
Pros
time
Cons
na
Fun enviornment
Teller (Current Employee) –  Eufaula, OKOctober 8, 2017
I perform several duties per day and work with customers on a daily basis it is a face paced company. Hardest part of the job would be to deal with cranky customers. I enjoy working with the customers.
Work day
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for arvest for a first time job. The environment was pretty cut throat. You are required to sell and meet some unrealistic goals. I also decited to go into the medical field.
Great place to learn the ropes.
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eureka Springs, ARSeptember 26, 2017
Friendly atmosphere with friendly coworker. Pay is mediocre compared to others but the benefits are great so they level each other our. Great managers!
Pros
Friendly environment, free tickets to games, etc.
Cons
Below average pay
Great but troubled growth.
Commercial Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 26, 2017
The best job I have ever had but struggled with changes to the industry and the disruption in caused to the existing culture. Not enough tolerance or acceptance.
Great company to work for
Teller - Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 22, 2017
I truly loved working for arvest. I always had someone I could go to incase there was an issue or I had a questions. Resourcses were always provided and trainging was the best.
Arvest Bank
Human Resources Administrator/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKSeptember 17, 2017
Great hours. My first experience in my desired career field of Human Resources Management. Great training experience that allowed me to move forward once my time at Arvest was done.
Pros
training
Cons
gossipy co-workers
Awesome environment
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 17, 2017
Arvest is one of the few employers I enjoyed waking up for in the morning. Leadership was phenomenal while employed there. I couldn't thank my manager enough for being so understanding. A helping hand was something I always encountered.
Pros
Managements, Supervision, Team Leads, Culture, Leadership, Pay
Cons
Training
Great Company
Electronic Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 17, 2017
Good company as far as big banks go. Management can be motivating and the coworkers are all friendly and positive. My old team was the best team I have worked with.