Arvest Bank

Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Very Professional Environment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 26, 2015
Pros: Learning the banking process and great team of people
Cons: Being Robbed at Gun point
A typical work day was cashing checking, processing withdraws or deposit. Offering bank products and open and closing the bank. I learned many banking rules and reglations. My co- workers were very friendly and I made great friends since I was new to the area. The hardest part was only when we were short-handed. I enjoyed the in's and out's of the finance world.
Fun work environment!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Norman, OKJune 13, 2015
Awesome co-workers with a team like envirnoment. Great pay with benefits & the ability to move up within the company. The hardest part of the job was probably getting ahold of a lead representive for questions or concerns that a customer might have that I did not have the authority over.
Repetitive and boring
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 31, 2015
Pros: one time with breaks
Cons: worthless breaks felt like i was back in school.
The place was very enclosed not enjoyable at all. Management did not know when to stop micro-managing and let the workers just work.
Interesting look at the banking industry
Deposit Input/Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Lowell, ARMay 27, 2015
I started out as a teller and did the basic cash handling/customer service then transitioned to the operations side working in deposit input sorting deposit documents and incoming mail.
Very Flexible and Customer Oriented Company
Bank Teller/Teller Mentor (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 26, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Arvest has very flexible scheduling. Management is very involved and proactive in all situations. Arvest is people and customer oriented.
Great bank to be employed at
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Lawton, OKMay 12, 2015
Pros: Employee benefits, no Sunday work
Cons: Saturdays a must work, high work load at predictable times
This bank, like any other bank, has its perks for working with them even extending for their part time. Well paid and usually a great atmosphere.
Would Work Here Again
Teller (Former Employee), Fayetteville,ARMay 11, 2015
Pros: Pay
Really enjoyed the workplace. Great pay. Great bonuses. Great training. Reimbursement was great. Made great contacts and connections.
Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Lowell, ARMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere and customer focused associates
Cons: Pay can seem lower than other banks if sales goals aren't met.
Arvest is a strong, reliable bank that offers so much. I left the company for a different bank and definitely realize what I often took for granted. I will, and currently do recommend Arvest to everyone who is looking for a great career.
Arvest is a productive, community related, customer service orientated and driven company.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKApril 20, 2015
Arvest is commitment to focusing on the customer above all else. They stay true to their Mission Statement– “People helping people find financial solutions for life.” From senior administration down the chain, the practice of the mission statement is executed throughout the organization.
Arvest Bank
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARApril 17, 2015
An excellent place to work. Wonderful values, culture and growth opportunities. I highly suggest this company for anyone looking for a family orientated place that genuinely cares about it's associates.
Deposit Loss Prevention Analyst (Current Employee), Norman, OKApril 11, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: tough to obtain promotions and raises
Good place to work. Very intelligent staff and workers. Typical day is very productive. Management is understanding and willing to help and work with us. the hardest part of the job is there are some days there is lots of work and some days no work. most enjoyable is the people. They make the place a good diverse and good place to want to work in.
Good Place
Commercial loan assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 25, 2015
I enjoy the benefits and people working together as a team.They have a great goal, and that is making sure they are fully focused on customer's satisfaction.
Sale Sale Sale
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 23, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: New company to GKC area
If you are in to sales this is a job for you. Depending on your location it could be a win win,a win lose or a lose lose. Win Win being that you chose a branch that everyone gets along with everyone as well as being at a busy branch. (where you make your sales) Win lose is because you are making your sales and management could use a lot of improvement. Because of instead of handling any issues that come up themselves they go directly to their supervisor. Or a lose lose where you are at a slow location where there maybe a few transactions a day and hardly any sales.
Fun work place
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Oklahoma CItyMarch 19, 2015
Pros: free pop-corn and coffee
Cons: no water
 Analyze credit data and financial statements
 Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
 Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, saving data, payment history, and purchase activity.
 Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers’ financial status.
 Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval
Bad management.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Branson West, MOMarch 6, 2015
Pros: nice customers
Cons: short breaks, long hours, horrible management
I was only there for a few months. I was never given a chance to perform. My manager and I are very opposite people which can be a good thing if you learn to balance each other out but she wanted someone just like and and when my review came up she fired me because I wasn't a good fit.
Great Benefits, Friendly environment
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 25, 2015
Like many other small bank companies, the atmosphere was very family friendly. To drive productivity many incentives were offered which also created competition.
A Job
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 19, 2015
This is all being done so that I can just post my resume to indeed. The company I worked for was great, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be employed.
Loved my customers but very poor Management!!
Bank Teller- Greeting (Former Employee), Lebanon, MOFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: pto time, my customers
Cons: hours, management, no advancements, constant lies, etc i could go on and on
I started out a part time employee and that's where I stayed..I got the bad hours which meant I closed every night when I would ask for more hours they would tell me that qualifies me to have insurance so that wasn't gonna happen! My manager was not a good manager at all if you weren't one of the people that came with her from Bank of America u were a no body! She could go days and not say one word to you! The assistant manager quit at our branch 4 months before I did because of the manager and I quit for the same reason! U would think someone would get a clue in upper management but NOPE no clue! Good luck to the next victim that takes this job!!!
Good
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 10, 2015
This is a good company to work at if you want to 20 words is required so yes good company. Still not enough words. It was good to work there.
Good entry level experience for accounting
Financial Reporting Accountant (Current Employee), Lowell, ARFebruary 10, 2015
I've learned a lot of skills and developed knowledge or various financial programs. A typical day is spent reconciling various recons (fixed assets, cash, projects etc.) Co-workers are friendly and helpful allowing me to gain experience in a team environment. Management is helpful in providing direction and assistance. The hardest part of my job is the inability to advance or learn more accounting/finance knowledge. Faced-paced repetition is a good description. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a career that I feel is secure in the educational path that I pursued.

1 2 3 4 5

About Arvest Bank

Arvest Bank Group operates more than 240 locations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Through Arvest Bank, it provides traditional services such – Read more

Arvest Bank Salaries