Arvest Bank Employee Review

Productive fun job, and great Co-Workers
Teller (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OkSeptember 30, 2013
Typical day at work involved hard work, paper work, balancing inquiries and daily bank procedures. I learned how to work with different online banking programs, computer inquiries, and sufficient ways of handling money. Worked with great people, got along with all my co-workers! I enjoyed everything at my work and rarely did I have any complaints! The most enjoyable part of my job was that I actually enjoyed working with my co-workers and the work that I performed everyday.
Pros
Great Environment, Amazing Management
Cons

Other Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Fun but stressful
Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 8, 2018
We were a very busy branch. The pay wasn't great, but we were open from 7a to 7p so that gave us flexibility in our schedules to pick the shift that we wanted. I would recommend Arvest Bank, but make sure that you are being paid fairly.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Pay
love the people and the environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 31, 2018
very fun environment. love how the management team are there for you to achieve greatness. We were never in competition with each other unless it was a friendly game. would recommend to anyone.