Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Very professional, yet fun place to work.
Teller (Current Employee) –  West Plains, MONovember 29, 2016
I've learned a lot so far at Arvest. They are very helpful and willing to train their employees. The coworkers are fantastic. The hardest part of the job would be having rude customer, but there isn't normally many within a week. The good customers make the rude customers bearable. The job is fun and challenging, making every day enjoyable.
Great bank and work place
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 27, 2016
count vault,count drawer, customer service, answer phones, open and close accounts cross trained for various positions great people to work with
Unamerican Company
Closing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARNovember 21, 2016
This company does nothing about racist behavior by the Hispanic employees. HR will only deem you the real problem for calling out the consistent hateful behavior. They hide the companies problems by blaming the complainant. Way to go WACO Title!
Pros
Mistreatment
Cons
Hires Nonamericans
Incredible job!
marketing Captain of Branches (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 13, 2016
Working for Arvest Bank was one of the best career opportunities I have ever had. I was taught so much in my three years there. I worked with some amazing employees. I was given many opportunities for advancement and several pay raises.
Fun work enviroment
Financial Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 9, 2016
Arvest takes care of their employees, and really like how they are all for customer service. They want their employees and customers feel as special as they can. Every day I always see so many smiling faces and super nice customers, I enjoy being able to help anyone I can. The management has been great, they love their employees and you can tell too. Co workers are great to work with, they are all nice and fun and inviting, nothing like anywhere else I've worked before. The only hard part about my job is having to turn someone down because it is out of our knowledge and policy to help.
Pros
Incentives, happy customers.
Cons
taxed incentives.
Love it
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 8, 2016
I love the environment and the work place. Everyone is so nice and I just love my job. I Would definitely recommend working for them
Okay, yet too much drama
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKOctober 30, 2016
Manager picks on people. People in the office always created drama and talked behind others backs. The hardest part of the job was multitasking making collection calls while taking payments and noting accounts all at the same time. The best part of the job is doing payments and meeting new people.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch and a bonus here and there.
Cons
Drama, and a lot of people talking behind your back. Micromanagement.
Great workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lowell, AROctober 18, 2016
Good work environment!
Great place to work.
Good values.
Great people, they made it really easy to understand and learn.
Financial Service Rep.
Financial Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 18, 2016
This position is great for college students as the hours differentiate. It's a great learning experience for those who wants to further develop their skills in customer service, marketing, and banking.
Cons
Pay is low, no chairs to sit in, stand up all day behind computer, not ergonomic friendly environment
Hours not so great, but supervisors make up for it.
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 12, 2016
Hours not so great, but supervisors make up for it. Turnover is really high, which made stressing over job security a factor in day to day work.
Great company with lots of free popcorn
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 6, 2016
Typical day at work consisted of helping customers. Management was always friendly and knowledgeable. Co-workers were great people, some of which I am still friends with.
Great work life balance
Sr. Compliance Anylst (Current Employee) –  Tulsa County, OKSeptember 26, 2016
New compliance team. Great work life balance. Extended foot print. Management is seasoned and knowledgeable. The ability to move up is limited. I need to relocate to OKlahona City due to newly married and husband is in the military. The banks core working area for employees is Tulsa, Kansas Ciry and Lowell Arkansas.
Contact Center Representative
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 23, 2016
• Responds to inbound calls about customer issues from account balance
inquiries and products and other services
• Utilizing multiple banking systems to access customer account information
• Explain bank policies and procedures
• Offer additional services as needed
• Assisted customers with frustrations and assisted in resolving issues that may have occurred with accounts
ok
Teller (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKSeptember 18, 2016
I have no intention of reviewing Arvest bank at this time. It seems very unnecessary to review this bank for a job application
They should work on things....
Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 9, 2016
I worked at a very busy branch for my area. As a matter of fact when I was in training people looked at me like I was crazy when I told them what branch I was going to. The people that I worked with is the only thing that made me stay here for the short amount of time I did. The management here is absolutely terrible and they pick and choose their favorites. And you better hope you're one of them..... They have no concern for anything going on outside of the branch all they care about is meeting stupid sales goals and it gets annoying. People were never appreciated enough unless everyone met their goals to make the manager looks good. There was a lot of talking about old employees from manager to other employees that was uncalled for. bottom line is the other Teller's are normally pretty nice and easy to work with but the management is less than desireable.
Pros
fun employees
Cons
management
Decent
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 30, 2016
Not a bad place to work but they have their favorites. They are sales focused. Quantity over quality. A good starter bank.
A gossip circle
Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 26, 2016
Was promised $9000 annual raise after completing Excel-VB templates. Computer provided was incapable of accomplishing the task and supervisor's knowledge was technologically deficient. In summary, the whole effort was designed to fail.
Pros
office parties
Cons
micro managers with inadequate skills
Job is Great!
Financial Services Representative/Teller (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 15, 2016
My job at arvest is great. The pay could be a lot better but, other than that I have no complaints about the work life. They strive to be the best in customer service and it has help me grow into a young professional man.
Adequate job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARAugust 15, 2016
The job was very routine, great management and co-workers that are willing to help with anything. The customer were mostly enjoyable to work with. The hardest part for me was staring at a computer screen all day. I also thought that training could have been more thorough. I did learn a lot about the inner workings of a bank and more about being a working professional. Overall, a great learning experience.
Pros
Long lunches, set schedule
Cons
Uninnteresting
productive workplace
Front line bank teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 7, 2016
One of the largest Banking branch compaines to provide all needs for all customers 6 days a week . Business hours are flexable to the customers needs and meeting customers standards are required. Being a honest and hard working employee will open doors in and outside the workplace.