Arvest Bank

Arvest Bank United States Employee Reviews

Arvest Bank
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARApril 17, 2015
An excellent place to work. Wonderful values, culture and growth opportunities. I highly suggest this company for anyone looking for a family orientated place that genuinely cares about it's associates.
Deposit Loss Prevention Analyst (Current Employee), Norman, OKApril 11, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: tough to obtain promotions and raises
Good place to work. Very intelligent staff and workers. Typical day is very productive. Management is understanding and willing to help and work with us. the hardest part of the job is there are some days there is lots of work and some days no work. most enjoyable is the people. They make the place a good diverse and good place to want to work in.
Good Place
Commercial loan assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 25, 2015
I enjoy the benefits and people working together as a team.They have a great goal, and that is making sure they are fully focused on customer's satisfaction.
Sale Sale Sale
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 23, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: New company to GKC area
If you are in to sales this is a job for you. Depending on your location it could be a win win,a win lose or a lose lose. Win Win being that you chose a branch that everyone gets along with everyone as well as being at a busy branch. (where you make your sales) Win lose is because you are making your sales and management could use a lot of improvement. Because of instead of handling any issues that come up themselves they go directly to their supervisor. Or a lose lose where you are at a slow location where there maybe a few transactions a day and hardly any sales.
Fun work place
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Oklahoma CItyMarch 19, 2015
Pros: free pop-corn and coffee
Cons: no water
 Analyze credit data and financial statements
 Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
 Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, saving data, payment history, and purchase activity.
 Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers’ financial status.
 Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval
Bad management.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Branson West, MOMarch 6, 2015
Pros: nice customers
Cons: short breaks, long hours, horrible management
I was only there for a few months. I was never given a chance to perform. My manager and I are very opposite people which can be a good thing if you learn to balance each other out but she wanted someone just like and and when my review came up she fired me because I wasn't a good fit.
Great Benefits, Friendly environment
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 25, 2015
Like many other small bank companies, the atmosphere was very family friendly. To drive productivity many incentives were offered which also created competition.
A Job
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 19, 2015
This is all being done so that I can just post my resume to indeed. The company I worked for was great, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be employed.
Loved my customers but very poor Management!!
Bank Teller- Greeting (Former Employee), Lebanon, MOFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: pto time, my customers
Cons: hours, management, no advancements, constant lies, etc i could go on and on
I started out a part time employee and that's where I stayed..I got the bad hours which meant I closed every night when I would ask for more hours they would tell me that qualifies me to have insurance so that wasn't gonna happen! My manager was not a good manager at all if you weren't one of the people that came with her from Bank of America u were a no body! She could go days and not say one word to you! The assistant manager quit at our branch 4 months before I did because of the manager and I quit for the same reason! U would think someone would get a clue in upper management but NOPE no clue! Good luck to the next victim that takes this job!!!
Good
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 10, 2015
This is a good company to work at if you want to 20 words is required so yes good company. Still not enough words. It was good to work there.
Good entry level experience for accounting
Financial Reporting Accountant (Current Employee), Lowell, ARFebruary 10, 2015
I've learned a lot of skills and developed knowledge or various financial programs. A typical day is spent reconciling various recons (fixed assets, cash, projects etc.) Co-workers are friendly and helpful allowing me to gain experience in a team environment. Management is helpful in providing direction and assistance. The hardest part of my job is the inability to advance or learn more accounting/finance knowledge. Faced-paced repetition is a good description. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a career that I feel is secure in the educational path that I pursued.
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: customers
Cons: teamwork
Arvest is a good company. Solid foundation in training and providing knowledgeable classes to perform jobs at hand. I learned a great deal about account managing. They inspire one to become very mindful in developing relationships with customers. The best part of this job is the customers, yet in the same sense this is also the hardest part too.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Teller (Former Employee), Tulsa, OklahomaJanuary 21, 2015
I loved the people in every aspect. The customers, and my co workers made this job.
Fun workplace
Teller (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: there's always a chance to move up in the company.
Cons: people may look out for customers, but not other employees.
Running transactions for customers
I learned how to learn a lot about a person in a five minute period, and how to figure how what a customer was wanting and what they were needing.
My co-workers, for the most part, were easy to get along with. Like most work environments, some people are just there to ruin other people's days.
The hardest part of the job would have to be making referrals. It's difficult to make a referral when your customer doesn't want or need anything you're selling.
The most enjoyable part of my day is when I could sign to my customers. Also, helping someone with their banking needs, especially when they don't realize they need the help.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Short Sale Processor (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: salary
This is an excellent company to work for. They required yearly training to ensure we are knowledgeable of various area of the company. We work hard but we always make time for fun company activities. The management team is very supportive and understanding. The hardest part of my job is adapting to constant change.
great place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), muskogee okDecember 8, 2014
This is the perfect job for some people. If you like the opportunity to work your way up the ladder or you just need a part time job then this is the job for you. You will meet hundreds of people and most of them you will start seeing on a regular basis.
Very fun company to work for with outstanding values and community involvement.
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARNovember 29, 2014
Arvest Bank is by far the best place I have ever worked. A typical day at work would include customer transactions, large deposits, coaching employees, management duties, and other duties as they arise. I learned a lot about the proper way to treat customers as well as the employees. I was taught the value of building relationships as well as the importance of being excellent in operations. My management and co-workers were all excellent people! I've never been more supported or invested in. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with upset customers and striving to keep employees on the right track. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to do life with the people you worked with as well as serving the public.
Well organized
Contact Center Rep (Former Employee), Norman, OKNovember 16, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: job, not career
Worked with Arvest twice. Great place to work, offers good benefits.
overall seems to be a good company but lack of good management at this particular branch
Teller (Former Employee), Rogers, AROctober 7, 2014
I enjoyed working for Arvest. I was a Teller. I assisted customers with financial needs. I really enjoy interacting with the public. The management at the particular branch that I worked at was very poor. There was hardly any training and no coaching by the two branch managers. This was the hardest part of my job, lack of guidance, training and poor communication by the two branch managers. As well they seemed to be MIA all the time. It was always a task to find them when we needed their assistance.
Good company
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 8, 2014
Good company with a strong foundation in the community. No overall complaints and they offer good benefits and hours

1 2 3 4 5

About Arvest Bank

Arvest Bank Group operates more than 240 locations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Through Arvest Bank, it provides traditional services such – Read more

Arvest Bank Salaries