Arvest Bank Employee Reviews

Bad management.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Branson West, MOMarch 6, 2015
I was only there for a few months. I was never given a chance to perform. My manager and I are very opposite people which can be a good thing if you learn to balance each other out but she wanted someone just like and and when my review came up she fired me because I wasn't a good fit.
Pros
nice customers
Cons
short breaks, long hours, horrible management
Favorite Job I've ever had
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 9, 2012
Great place to work, I loved my coworkers and management. Only downfall was I felt the salary was lacking, although they did provide opportunity to receive quarterly bonuses based on promoting products.
Teller I (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 29, 2014
Awesome benefits, even if you are part time. Hours are great, pay is reasonable, management is very laid-back yet the job always gets done correctly!
Pros
hour lunch, pay, benefits even if part time, free associate account
Loved my customers but very poor Management!!
Bank Teller- Greeting (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOFebruary 14, 2015
I started out a part time employee and that's where I stayed..I got the bad hours which meant I closed every night when I would ask for more hours they would tell me that qualifies me to have insurance so that wasn't gonna happen! My manager was not a good manager at all if you weren't one of the people that came with her from Bank of America u were a no body! She could go days and not say one word to you! The assistant manager quit at our branch 4 months before I did because of the manager and I quit for the same reason! U would think someone would get a clue in upper management but NOPE no clue! Good luck to the next victim that takes this job!!!
Pros
pto time, my customers
Cons
hours, management, no advancements, constant lies, etc i could go on and on
I enjoyed working there
teller (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 5, 2016
Fun, fast paced, easily entertained. Was a very good way to learn about banking and the aspects of accounting. I enjoyed my time while at Arvest.
Productive professional workplace with great people
Teller (Current Employee) –  Wagoner, OKNovember 30, 2015
This is a great place to work and grow. Professional environment yet still laid back. I am challenged by my job and find myself always learning something new.
productive/fast-paced enviroment with friendly customers
Teller (Current Employee) –  Pea Ridge, ARMay 9, 2014
-great co-workers
-friendly customers
-exceptional customer service bank wide
-learned bank procedures and policies
Pros
food day, wear jeans on friday, laid-back enviroment
Cons
no benefits: healthcare, dental etc.
Overall a good company to work for by at the branch management level the leadership from regionals devolves
Branch Manger (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKJuly 28, 2013
The core beliefs of arvest a very easy to get behind. Arvest is a very customer service focus company. They also value their associates. Very good training. This Instore incentive program is great but is terrible on the Traditional side. Arvest offers lots of opportunity for advancement!
One of the main reasons for my leave was lack of leadership from Regional and sales managers. They did not exhibit arvest open door policy and were not a resource for issues in the branch. This handcuffed much of my authority and ability to change things.
Pros
selling is helping culture
Cons
regional management & sales management
Reliable and Dependable worker
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 3, 2015
I am a very hard worker, and I am reliable as well. I am a team player and get along with other very well.

I have learned a lot of different things in my careers I have chosen, and just would like the opportunity to move up with a great Company.

I am always ready for a challenge.
Good entry level experience for accounting
Financial Reporting Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lowell, ARFebruary 10, 2015
I've learned a lot of skills and developed knowledge or various financial programs. A typical day is spent reconciling various recons (fixed assets, cash, projects etc.) Co-workers are friendly and helpful allowing me to gain experience in a team environment. Management is helpful in providing direction and assistance. The hardest part of my job is the inability to advance or learn more accounting/finance knowledge. Faced-paced repetition is a good description. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to have a career that I feel is secure in the educational path that I pursued.
Great First Bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARFebruary 6, 2014
Arvest in Arkansas in my opinion has the best teller training. The teller system is easy to use and quick to grasp and benefits at the time I worked here were great for being a teller. I had great experiences that helped me be the banker I am.
great place to grow and learn
Document Imaging Team Member (Former Employee) –  bentonville, ArMay 21, 2012
arvest bank was a great place, i enjoyed the team i worked, learned and improved my skills in guest services and sales.
Pros
great benefits, incentives, flexibilty in schedule
Cons
sales requirement
Fun and Productive Place to work.
Teller/Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMarch 7, 2013
Great employer, good coworkers, opportunity to advance. The company has good benefits.
teller
Mortgage Processor II (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 24, 2015
working with peolpe was great getting to meet new faces helping people working with a great bunch of out going peolpe was great being out in the open world was the best
A General Day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARFebruary 23, 2014
A typical day is normally answering phone calls and dealing with a heavy call volume. It is a challenging job at times but it is rewarding some of the time.
benefits
Cons
favoritism
A great company to work for
Group Security Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARSeptember 15, 2015
I have enjoyed working at Arvest. It was a great place to learn new things. I feel I have progressed my career while working there. The PTO is excellent.
Pros
A leader in banking
Cons
No locations in Illinois
Good company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 8, 2014
Good company with a strong foundation in the community. No overall complaints and they offer good benefits and hours
Open Door Policy Is Very Helpful
Credit (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 19, 2014
Arvest is a Fair bank, They are always within compliance as well as documenting any instanced need.
Pros
i have none to say
Cons
there are amazing benefits
Excellent work environment
Commercial Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 15, 2012
Great culture
Pay is subpar compared to peers
Benefits are good
Career Builder
Sr. Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 30, 2015
As a floating supervisor I have worked in 9 locations where I provided customer service while helping less experience employees develop their banking knowledge and sale skills. Loan origination and software experience. Awarded for sales and service multiple times.
Pros
Experience, networking, front line look at financial life.