ARVON Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

great job placement
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 23, 2015
this company has a great job placement pay wasn't that great but the companies they place you at made up for it cause they were a temp to hire company
Pros
pay every week
Cons
no benifits
Production was fun and ineteresting. I had the greatest time working.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 7, 2016
Some days were longer than others, that was not actually my cup of butter. The longer days were the best days. On a typical day at work I'd package milk and other dairy products, palletize and load for distribution.
Pros
The actual duties done were interesting.
Cons
When work got slow it was often discouraging.
Self Management
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 23, 2016
Good company , very good staff. Worked with my hours , let me self manage myself. Worked at my own pace. Learned how to incorporate time with my schedule which includes making deadlines etc. Work efficiently as a group or solo. Company provided resources when needed.
great place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 17, 2015
They were able to help me get a full time job right away. Would recommend them to anyone. I had the chance to get them to find me a the perfect job for me. The staff was willing to work with me as far as hours and days. Didn't know the staff there personally only had contact with the supervisor at the temp service. The hardest part of the job was having to leave when they got me a full time position.
The most enjoyable part was meeting the nice supervisor and knowing that she was going to help me in any way possible.
Pros
great place to work
Don't trust them
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJune 25, 2013
They do not look out for their employees and instead of doing the right thing they let people who use to work for them dictate what they do. Worked at the College of William & Mary from March to June 21, 2013. They were supposed to let me know I was being let go and didn't and the girl that used to work for them was hired by the college told her that she would tell me and she didn't until Thursday June 20th at 20 minutes before i was to get off work that Friday the 21st would be my last day even though they both new that for two weeks and kept it to themselves.
Pros
no pro's
Love working here
Receptionist/Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 14, 2013
I learned a lot at Arvon Staffing I started as a temp then was hired in a full time position as the receptionist. Then ask about moving up and was trained to do payroll for over 200 employees plus 8 in house employees. This was a small office but it was like family. Sometimes I would cook breakfast at home and bring it in for everyone. the most enjoyable part was learning new things
Pros
learning new thing and upward mobility
Cons
healthcare fell a little short
clinician with human services
CLINICIAN I (Former Employee) –  VAOctober 1, 2014
A typical day for a clinician is assisting with transitioning people who have mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring disorders,back into the community, by linking them with outpatient services, and families, to help them meet their goals towards recovery.
Pros
helping others, flexible schedule
Cons
stressful at times
Awsome staffing company
Medical Assistant-Peninsula's Women Care (OB/GYN) (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 17, 2012
When I worked for arvon back in 2008. The managers and staff were very nice and respectful the trusted my background off faith with me coming from another state they made the transition very easy. The Job they sent you on one in particular, was like no job I have every work at before. Nice, lovely people and those Dr.s saves lives.
Pros
lunch and adwards
After one job, no more calls
Nurse I, Mental Retardation Division (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 17, 2012
Not sure how they jive with providing workers for the City. Lots of promises that did not happen,internal politics, bad work atmosphere.
Pros
gained experience
Cons
gained negative experience
It was an temp agency.
Temporary M.A. position at Virginia Oncology (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 18, 2014
I wasn't there long enough to form an opinion. I preformed medical assistant duties. I enjoyed the experience while it lasted.
Great starting place
Medical Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 27, 2014
I used arvon to get into the medical filing job that I had. Arvon did a great job of finding me a job that was fast paced and I was good at.
Very enjoyable place to work
Cousnelor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 6, 2013
I enjoyed working with the clients that I worked with they made my days enjoyable.
Pros
always found jobs for me when one ended.
Cons
jobs didn't always last long enough.
no review
MH/MR Assistant (Former Employee) –  VAMarch 4, 2013
good staffing agency just temporary like to se them grow it isa good place to work and start from

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARVON Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.