Aryzta

Aryzta Employer Reviews

this was a temp job
Production line worker (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILJanuary 15, 2015
I really enjoyed this job but it was a temp job but I did enjoy the company the only thing I didn't like was having flour all over me from working in the flour room
it was a ok job
Line Attendant/Porter (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILDecember 14, 2014
Pros: harsh job
It was a harsh job . I had to work it the cold and plus 3000 bounds of tomato sauce with a manual plat jack.
Worst company that I have ever worked for
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago HeightsNovember 30, 2014
Pros: there is none
Cons: too many to list
When I first started working there it was an okay place to work. Once I was fully trained & went on my own crew, that's when things got bad. I was the only supervisor at the time. They increased production (12 hour shifts) to a 6 day work week from a 4 day work week. When you are working 144 hours every two weeks & your only getting compensated for 80 hours there's something seriously wrong with this company. I spoke with the owner's daughter who had no idea of any Human Resources relations even though she was given the title. They swore that they didn't have a budget to bring another supervisor on board but were in the process of a $10 million dollar expansion. It got to the point that I was leaving early to justify my salary. They had several meetings with me regarding my attendance & I told them (C.O.O., Production Manager & owners daughter) that this work schedule was for someone that was an undocumented worker. Did I just say that? Yes, their entire workforce are undocumented workers. They have no regard for any employee & will work you to death like you are a slave.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY LIFE OR WAGES.
Great company that consistently strives to be #1
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago Heights, IllinoisNovember 19, 2014
I love the effort and training on team and people development!
WORST company i've ever worked for
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILNovember 17, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: management, work/life balance non-existant, discrimination practiced here
you NEVER know when you will be working, your shift can AND will change without notice. The only thing good about this company is it's insurance benefits. I was discriminated against when new management was hired, had PROOF and witnesses of the discrimination, and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. End result was I have started legal proceedings against the company. They don't care about it's workers, case in point; 12 to 13 hr workdays while working 12 days in a row.....STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. It has a very HIGH turnover rate for management AND regular employees.
great working there, until the co hired a cut - throat Director of Accts Payable
scanner (Former Employee), San Leandro, CaOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great work place until they hired......
Worked for them for nine years, dedicated, reliable able, and then they hired a cut throat Directors of Accounts Payable, to let me go to cover her mistakes and to hire her relationship after only being there a month.
PS. HR dept won't help you.
They were great palces to work I had plenty of great experiences
Bread Loader (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: it helped me become a better man, the people, also it kept me busy.
Cons: the job was not the right fit for me.
A typical day at work would be full of surpises, Busy things always changeing so I would have to adapt and the people I worked with were great. I enjoyed most that I was always busy cause it made time go by fast.
a fun workplace
Production Operator (Former Employee), San leandro CAJuly 26, 2014
My supervisor was good to me, they provide what ever we need, they support us to make a good quality of a product, we have teamwork. We have teamwork for a successful company.
nice work enviroment,
Forklift Operator/Production line (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 24, 2014
its wonderful to see how chicken is process in all types of ways.
challenging, there is no normal day without challenges
Production Manager First Shift (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: i have adapted to last minute changes, and a fast paced environment
Cons: travel distance for me and sometimes short or last minute communication on some events
We have a fast paced environment and a person must be ready for production changes, schedule changes, and R&D testing on 1st shift. There is no time for complacency here.
Sales Director for In Store Bakery
Sales Director - Walmart and Sam's Club (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 8, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: company is structured as a food service company and not prepared for retail.
Work daily with the buyers and replenishment team with both Walmart and Sam's Club. Develop sales plans and work with marketing on strategic planning for annual updates.
Good starting company
Senior Lead Distribution (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJJanuary 21, 2014
I learned a lot during time with Aryzta, however I was a far as I was going to go there it was time for a change.
NEED BETTER MANAGEMENT
Mixer (Former Employee), Austin, txJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: free cookies
Cons: managers
WORST place I have ever worked. Manager and Assistant Manager never out in the production floor. Everyday SCHEDULE changes due to poor management, because they forget to order ingredients or don't order in time. Lose TOO MUCH production down time a week due to poor scheduling from the assistant manager. You never know when is your next day off. Sanitation manager needs to step away from his office and go out on the floor everyday to see what needs attention. They expect plant to be clean but they don't have enough cleaning personel. Some employees have been working for 15 YEARS and only get paid $10.00 per hour. Plant needs to be better organized and GMP's. Sometimes we are eight hours in our shift and still no lunch break. Get rid off management and hire people that want the company to keep growing. Go see for yourself if you don't believe.
a very dependable job in which they took care of their workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee), North Haven, CTJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: 3 shifts location overtime
Cons: climate in the factory
very stable for over 20 years. Enjoyed my work. I ran machines that produced frozen bake off product in which I charted weights and overall quality. I also worked on the sanitation crew. Team work was always a big part of the job in the factory and my co-workers were all on the same page. The hardest part of the job was changing over the machines but at the end of the day finishing the production run was satisfying.
a relaxing place for workers to be during doen time
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: geting free cookies
Cons: being cold
go to work and load trucks, pull the orders they give me, and wrap the pallets that need wrapping. I have good co-workers that i work with and i get along with the management team. The hardest part is being in the freezer and being cold all day. The people I work with are the most post enjoyable part of my day.
The worst General Manager
current supervisor (Current Employee), Santa AnaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: awesomee company great bennifits
Cons: mis treatment of employees
It is Sad but true, this plant has the worst management i have ever worked for they say they care about employees but it is all for show. I figuered why they only want spanish speakers they are the hardest workers and are humble this GM takes advantage of that threatens them if they bring up issues. HR is righ tthere with him they cover up for each other. It wont be long unitil someone speaks up and they are investigated.

I keep my mouth shut and do as i am told i have a family to feed
Overall established place to work
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Cayce, SCOctober 11, 2013
fast paced- production driven
time management/ productivity efficiency
Solid team of contributors
Enjoy the teambuilding and employee progression
Santa Ana facility
Manager (Former Employee), Santa AnaOctober 9, 2013
Pros: i get a paycheck
Cons: no work life balance, micro management, senior man ament and hr stick together, no growth opportunity.
This review is for the Santa Ana facility. Absolutely no work life balance, you are lucky if you can even get one weekend day off. Plant manager is rude and has no idea what he is doing , If you complain to HR it goes nowhere. Complain to corporate, and a enior management gets a promotion. Huge turnover and most employees do not even speak English. I was with the company 5+ yrs and never promoted.. Low pay and no raises. Not sure what facility the precious reviews were written on but it wasn't the Santa Ana site "sweet life" corporate needs to wake up and take a hard look at the plant manager and up, I really hope they do not agree with the way they treat their employees
Repetitive work
Pick and pack (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: three 20 minute breaks
Cons: humid work environment!
Easy light work,stand for long periods of time, Only bad part is working with temps...
Great work force
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Hazleton, PAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: healthcare
The employees are amazing, fun atmosphere, expected work was laid back.

About Aryzta

ARYZTA has its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and operations all over the world, from Europe, North and South America, to – Read more