ASAP Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Loved it.
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 30, 2015
My typical day at work would be screening potential employees to see what available position would be a great fit for them, running background checks, administering drug screen, input new employee information into the system, payroll, conducting orientations, answer phones, greeting and assisting anyone who came into the office, networking with new and potential clients for job contracts. I learned how to interact with different people and their personalities. The hardest part of the job was when the company closed down, I had to part ways with a great bunch of amazing coworkers. We all became more like family.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
coworkers that didnt take pride in the job as much as i did.
Flexible with hours and schedules
E.R. Coder (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 28, 2015
I was assigned a contract in a hospital.

The management made sure that my needs were met, They were flexible with schedules and hours

the co-workers, the hardest parts of the job, and the enjoyable parts depended on the hospital I was contracted to.
Pros
Flexible with hours and schedules
Cons
No health insurance perk until after a number of hours met
very nice people
Wave closure/ics station/exception (Former Employee) –  memphis, TNAugust 3, 2015
I enjoyed the people from ASAP, I liked working for them. They are a temp service and i only worked fro them for 6 months is what your allowed for job. I enjoyed the fast paced environment of the job. always moving, always busy, no time for standing, sitting around. great job.
Pros
I enjoyed working for them and great people.
Cons
Wished it was for a full time position.
Its work, but there is nothing enjoyable about it.
Tier II Technical Support (AT&T) (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 13, 2014
When I started this job, they promised good wages, fun and the ability to move up in the company. Now they make it almost impossible to get the full wage ($17), as the main company wants to pay less and the goals to receive pay increases are almost impossible to hit. So people get stuck at $13 pr hour. The management is okay, but they only have the ability to move within the confines of the parent company. If you want to move up in management you wind up moving to a single track; you become a team lead(actually a pay decrease), after a few years you may be able to move to Shift manager(almost impossible) and from there into nothing. You would literally have to jump from ASAP Staffing to the parent company to make any real moves or pay increases. One of the reasons I decided to leave, there was no real upward mobility.
And lets not forget to mention the constant sitting, no breaks from the phone.
Pros
decent pay if you can make it to the top tier.
Cons
everything else. no mobility.
At the time very good company
Supervisor/Medical chart Auditor (Former Employee) –  West orange NJJune 29, 2015
Work with this company for many years and was a pleasure to do so. however have not worked with them for many years so do not know what is the status
Temporary
Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 23, 2015
Fast pace warehouse, typical day. Standing long period of time. Management horrible. Co-workers not to friendly. ASAP Staffing taught how to work smart not hard.
Fun at times
Warehouse/ Monogram (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 21, 2012
I like the company( William Sonoma) that ASAP staffing sent me to, but it was first come first serve bases and that was difficult at times.I didn't work for the company long because the assignment was temp but my overall experience was OK.
Pros
Cons
standing for long hours
Temporary positions that was great
TX-Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2015
Went to different properties to lease. Not always aware of what needed to be done, due to the assignment not being very long. The owner will help someone who truly wants it.
Pros
different places
Cons
not stable
This place was a grate company to work for.
Commercial Collector (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CADecember 9, 2014
I would call the insurance company to collect on aged accounts. I would also call the doctors office and request any information that the insurance companies were requesting. I learned a lot of techniques to use to help collect on the aged accounts. As co-workers we all worked together and were able to help one another on accounts.
Pros
i was able to learn a lot of different aspects of collecting.
Cons
this was a temp job so my assignment ended.
plenty of jobs esay to pick up another job as long as you come to work on time and you come in early enough to get another job
Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2013
if you want to work they can help with a job. sometimes they would call you in the middle of the day. if you where able you could go to work in the middle of the day
Pros
job security
Cons
no more than a pay check
Just like all temporary positions
Document Preparation Clerk (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 23, 2013
I sat at a table and did repetitive work until I hurt my back. Accomodations at that time couldn't be met. I was treated poorly once I hurt my back.
Pros
hours, locations
Cons
treatment after injury, no advancements
Quick placement
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 12, 2015
I was quickly placed into a very large corporate company. After 6 months I was hired on and the staff at ASAP backed me all the way.
Pros
quick placement
Cons
no healthcare
N/a
Office Assistant and Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 7, 2014
Greet all customers. Daily specials, new aspects, and most popular items were suggested to build better service experience and surpass sales quota for location. Handled custodial needs. Cooked pizzas and desserts.
Fun work place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2012
Workout before each shift.Check all your supplies before use..Scan order slips,pick items.Manager check daily.Work safe and respect each other.When shift is short of employees and production is slow.Win free gifts
Pros
free gift cards
Cons
lack of shifts
Very busy place to work
Assembly line/ packing and shipping (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 9, 2014
Quality Control i made sure all phones were cleaned and working. i also worked on the assembly line which was very fast paced on a good day we would shipped 6000 phone form twelve different lines.
asap
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMarch 4, 2014
Making food, cleaning, wound change, bathing.
I learned that not everyone is going to like others because of diversity of my age. Others swing and hit you.
Co-workers I never seen. we did not see anyone but the client.
ASAP was a good place to work.
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, Ca.February 2, 2012
ASAP provided me with good employment and a very professional staff. I have a lot of respect for ASAP and wish I could work for them again.
Ok place to work
Split Case/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 29, 2013
Good place to work. This was a temporary assigned, where I worked at Rich Foods, and Tanglewood Apartments.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Great enviroment to work really enjoyed staffing team...
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 2, 2014
Awesome time going to work, working at Jackson Jade speech therapy...
It was a learning experience working at ASAP. Being a remote biller was great.
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 29, 2014
I really like working as a remote biller and the pay was great.