ASAP Employee Reviews

Fast paced once enjoyable place to work
Cashier/Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKOctober 18, 2016
Typical day would be starting out counting register drawer then depending if I was opening or closing. My responsibilities depended on if was the only employee scheduled to open store or if a second a team member was scheduled. If scheduled to work by myself on an open shift which was once often, then I learned to be fast at preparing food, coffee, tea, making sure the store was open ready when opened the doors for the start of business day. Learned a lot during my time with company some good and some not good. Learned to go above and beyond to work fast, being dedicated, be efficient, dependable, reliable, responsible, accountable, think fast in decision making and resolving customer complaints, patients was important in this job title. This store went through management and employees. Lack of proper training for both management and employees was showing to be a problem. There is room for improvement for this particular location. Was a nice enjoyable place to work when first was employed. One of the disappointments was being informed when first was employed that Growth opportunities, benefits and wage increases was offered to full time staff that had been employed 1 year, I never saw this at particular location I was employed at.
Hardest part of the job? under staffed, over worked with little acknowledgement, Having 1 of our breaks taken away, limited to only 1 -15 minute break which employee would have to work 4 1/2 plus hours into their 8 hour shift in order to be provided this one break, however with no guarantee the employee would be provided or allowed
  more... this one break due to lack of staff and how busy the store was. Was challenging to be on your feet constantly moving and working for 8 plus hours a day causing fatigue and stress.
There was basic healthcare offered which was nice, The cost was more than what an employee could afford at set pay scale.
This can be a nice store to work for if offered full staff to provide the excellent customer service and keep the store running efficiently and providing employees there breaks, offer pay increases on job performance as well as advancement opportunities. There is room for improvement.
Enjoyed my fellow Co Workers.
Pros
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
Cons
short or no break, expensive limited health care, no pay raises. No 401K or life insurance.
typical work place
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  wash dcJune 28, 2016
The management team could use some training in employee relations. Assignments were almost always available. The enoyable part of the job was knowing that my clients were cared for and help in the proper manor. My coping skills were enhanced.
Pros
work was almost always available
Cons
no parking at main office
Not enough hours or work days
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Amant, LAApril 14, 2016
we never worked more than 3 days a week, always off by 2. I was always at work on time. Jobs would get canceled all the time. I cant live on making $30/ day.
Job Review
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIJanuary 11, 2016
Horrible management with no type of support. Long hours with no type of benefits. Also there is no HR or anything like that for the employee to go to
well leather brothers i worked thru w/asap was quite a sweat shop
ASAP Temporary Service at Leather Brother (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 10, 2015
I worked at leather brothers for a year thru asap and never got hired on. The people were nice but it was a sad atmosphere. Also never got a raise.
Pros
Cons
Didn't pay enough
good work place
Tier 2 Business Technical Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 2, 2015
company closing
no vacation pay, have to earn time off from perfect attendance. Poor benefits. No holiday pay at all,
Pros
good pay
Cons
health care
Productive work environments
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIAugust 26, 2015
It was always a learning experience. The nature of the job routinely sent us to different locations. So we were always able to learn different aspects of certain parts of the vehicles. Co-workers at all the plants were nice and cooperative. And management for ASAP and at the plants were always patient and informative when it came to conveying what we were to look for. Honestly, the hardest part of any of the jobs they sent us to was the drive. Just not knowing where you were going. But once arriving, all of my experiences were great.
Pros
Being a 1099 employee and great co-workers
Cons
If anything, maybe the drive.
branch manager
Branch Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Millersburg, OHJune 8, 2015
Scheduling is not the easiest job to do on some days. But working as a team with the other branch managers was great. The clientele was great and getting to know them was interesting. And the aides that were there during my time was the greatest, always willing to pick up shifts .
this company was a good one to work, unfortunately the company closed
Home Health aide (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 30, 2015
everyone there was willing to assist, in any manner when it came to the clients. I was saddened when it was closed. My supervisor was excellent. I would work 2-4 hours with each client. My shift was to include 2 or 3 a day.
Pros
I lived close by
Cons
not enough work sometimes
good place to work
Mechanic/Assembler (Former Employee) –  ohioMay 24, 2015
got out of school early everyday to go to work, got to help build and see a lot of stuff that not a lot of people get to, it was a good place to work, learned tons of new things, always enjoyed may day at work, people I worked with were always helpful if u needed it
Great temporary company
Medical Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for ASAP. They were always willing to get you a position as long as you notified them that you were able to work. I was put into a couple long term positions with them and met some great people.
Very fun to work at.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 24, 2015
I loved loved loved this job. Its an amazing place and the people there are so nice and so laid back. Real nice family. Could be a little tough sometimes and you would have long days but you got to make your own schedule so it wasnt too bad.
productive involvement, nice brake room
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAFebruary 27, 2015
start off the day with hot coco and a bagel .. go over the estimation of the day, fax and call clients make sure all payments go threw.i learned to deal with difficult clients in different situations . hardest part of my job is not satisfying the customers needs. most enjoyable part are work place felt like a family.
Pros
free lunch good tips
Cons
not enough hrs
Great learning opportunity in the building building of the community
Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins COJanuary 7, 2015
Consisted of storming events and problem solving when errors or complications arose
Communicating with individuals to complete a task
Construction and disassembly of events
Excited to come into work each afternoon
Homer work Helper (Former Employee) –  Natick, MANovember 20, 2014
A typical day at work for me would come in after public school had ended around 3 sit with all of the students ranging in grade level from kindergarten to 4th grade. I would be actively participating in their conversations all while making sure they were under control. Then around 3:30 a few of my fellow co-workers and I would head off to the library with the kids to supervise and assist if they needed help understanding or completing their assignments.
Truck Driver
Truck Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 18, 2014
Driving and Loading trucks, Delivering furniture, putting furniture together, and sometimes removing furniture.
Property Preservation
Property Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INNovember 13, 2014
I really enjoyed the type of work we did. Our day began at 6:00 A.M. and it was always myself and one other co-worker. We would drive up to 350 miles and complete as many as 15 job assignments, usually finishing around 10:00 P.M. or even later. We learned to work together and to get creative when having to overcome obstacles to complete our job assignment. The job required extensive travel which at times could be the worst part of the job and at other times could be the best part of the job.
Pros
I really enjoyed the everyday creative freedom that the job allowed
Cons
Some of the work could be really dirty and dangerous.
Necessary Income
Labor (Current Employee) –  Longview, WANovember 4, 2014
I typically showed up on time and started loading boxes
I leanred teamwork
management was fair and good people
My co-workers were friendly
Hardest part of the job was standing on feet extended periods of time
Most enjoyable part was banding
Merchandising in different locations daily
Acosta Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  AL, GAOctober 27, 2014
Good job that can be pretty fun. Just need more hours. Hardest part of the job is the driving distances. The best part is the pay and the work/life balance that it allows.
Ihave fun taking care of my patient
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAAugust 28, 2014
.It is a fair company, I can balance work and life. The compensation could be better.