ASAP Employee Reviews

Great Culture, Not Ideal Compensation/Advancement
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 28, 2017
The culture at ASAP is great. The people who work here are wonderful and caring and it really is a family. Unfortunately the pay rate is not ideal, and the advancement isnt either.
stressful
Sanitation Crew (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJuly 11, 2017
Not the place for someone with disability's. It is a high stress work environment with no understanding for people with limitations.I would recommend this job to only the young and healthy.
Life Savers
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Jackson, ALMay 23, 2017
Excellent people to work for. Really helped me out of a tight situation and I recommend them to anyone looking for a stable well paying position in the west Alabama area
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
A wonderful place to work in.
Peer Mentor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 21, 2017
Everyone is very polite and provide choice prior to giving specific tasks. Upon successful completion, staff entrusts more serious work. This way, every week I learn something new. The company hosts multiple events, which are very interesting to help on.
It was a great place to be.
Social Media Liaison (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 22, 2017
I was there as a student and as a volunteer and they were very nice to me while I was there. A lot of doors were opened to me because of this program and I am very grateful for that.
Was a good stable job
Tech Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 12, 2017
This was a good stable job until it was not. The contract got pulled but that is no blame to the company. It is business. I miss it and cannot say I would not still be there until I am out of school.
Pros
pay, stable
Cons
no where to move up
Call Center AT&T henderson NV
Tier II Technical Support Representative - AT&T (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 9, 2017
Decent place. I loved my manager who really gave me one on one time and input on how to get better at my job. Excellent feedback and tracking of metrics.
Pros
Great way to find how you rate amongst your peers
Cons
sometimes feel like a number or robot if overlooking the pros
Easy going work environment with satisfying work results
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 8, 2017
Worked in many home replacing all kinds of windows and sliding glass doors. Got to travel around northern CA. i would show up around 8 am and we would drive to the job site. we would meet with the home owners, or management and let them know how long we were going to be there and how we were going to work. if someone was not there there would be a key box so we could gain access to the home or building. my boss was deaf so i woukld have to do the talking with the costumers.
N/a
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 1, 2017
I enjoyed the small group we were like family , it was hands on and a lot of one on one training also had ability to work from home.
challenge
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Rocky Point, NCFebruary 27, 2017
its very interested, but most most important very rewarding working for this company
i would recomend ASAP to anyone that enjoy helping others achive their goals in life
Great people
Utilization Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Great place great people . Good environment and business plan their are great opportunities here pay is adequate also.owner is professional and a good listener
Productive workplace
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, BatrounOctober 19, 2016
A nice experience in asset & inventory system. Very nice team. Lots of exprience you can have in this company. Learn new technology and had session done in the company.
Fast paced once enjoyable place to work
Cashier/Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKOctober 18, 2016
Typical day would be starting out counting register drawer then depending if I was opening or closing. My responsibilities depended on if was the only employee scheduled to open store or if a second a team member was scheduled. If scheduled to work by myself on an open shift which was once often, then I learned to be fast at preparing food, coffee, tea, making sure the store was open ready when opened the doors for the start of business day. Learned a lot during my time with company some good and some not good. Learned to go above and beyond to work fast, being dedicated, be efficient, dependable, reliable, responsible, accountable, think fast in decision making and resolving customer complaints, patients was important in this job title. This store went through management and employees. Lack of proper training for both management and employees was showing to be a problem. There is room for improvement for this particular location. Was a nice enjoyable place to work when first was employed. One of the disappointments was being informed when first was employed that Growth opportunities, benefits and wage increases was offered to full time staff that had been employed 1 year, I never saw this at particular location I was employed at.
Hardest part of the job? under staffed, over worked with little acknowledgement, Having 1 of our breaks taken away, limited to only 1 -15 minute break which employee would have to work 4 1/2 plus hours into their 8 hour shift in order to be provided this one break, however with no guarantee the employee would be provided or allowed
  more... this one break due to lack of staff and how busy the store was. Was challenging to be on your feet constantly moving and working for 8 plus hours a day causing fatigue and stress.
There was basic healthcare offered which was nice, The cost was more than what an employee could afford at set pay scale.
This can be a nice store to work for if offered full staff to provide the excellent customer service and keep the store running efficiently and providing employees there breaks, offer pay increases on job performance as well as advancement opportunities. There is room for improvement.
Enjoyed my fellow Co Workers.
Pros
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
Cons
short or no break, expensive limited health care, no pay raises. No 401K or life insurance.
typical work place
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  wash dcJune 28, 2016
The management team could use some training in employee relations. Assignments were almost always available. The enoyable part of the job was knowing that my clients were cared for and help in the proper manor. My coping skills were enhanced.
Pros
work was almost always available
Cons
no parking at main office
Not enough hours or work days
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Amant, LAApril 14, 2016
we never worked more than 3 days a week, always off by 2. I was always at work on time. Jobs would get canceled all the time. I cant live on making $30/ day.
Job Review
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIJanuary 11, 2016
Horrible management with no type of support. Long hours with no type of benefits. Also there is no HR or anything like that for the employee to go to
well leather brothers i worked thru w/asap was quite a sweat shop
ASAP Temporary Service at Leather Brother (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 10, 2015
I worked at leather brothers for a year thru asap and never got hired on. The people were nice but it was a sad atmosphere. Also never got a raise.
Pros
Cons
Didn't pay enough
good work place
Tier 2 Business Technical Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 2, 2015
company closing
no vacation pay, have to earn time off from perfect attendance. Poor benefits. No holiday pay at all,
Pros
good pay
Cons
health care
Productive work environments
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIAugust 26, 2015
It was always a learning experience. The nature of the job routinely sent us to different locations. So we were always able to learn different aspects of certain parts of the vehicles. Co-workers at all the plants were nice and cooperative. And management for ASAP and at the plants were always patient and informative when it came to conveying what we were to look for. Honestly, the hardest part of any of the jobs they sent us to was the drive. Just not knowing where you were going. But once arriving, all of my experiences were great.
Pros
Being a 1099 employee and great co-workers
Cons
If anything, maybe the drive.
branch manager
Branch Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Millersburg, OHJune 8, 2015
Scheduling is not the easiest job to do on some days. But working as a team with the other branch managers was great. The clientele was great and getting to know them was interesting. And the aides that were there during my time was the greatest, always willing to pick up shifts .