ASAP

ASAP Employer Reviews

Excited to come into work each afternoon
Homer work Helper (Former Employee), Natick, MANovember 20, 2014
A typical day at work for me would come in after public school had ended around 3 sit with all of the students ranging in grade level from kindergarten to 4th grade. I would be actively participating in their conversations all while making sure they were under control. Then around 3:30 a few of my fellow co-workers and I would head off to the library with the kids to supervise and assist if they needed help understanding or completing their assignments.
Truck Driver
Truck Driver/Delivery (Current Employee), Dothan, ALNovember 18, 2014
Driving and Loading trucks, Delivering furniture, putting furniture together, and sometimes removing furniture.
Property Preservation
Property Preservation Specialist (Former Employee), Muncie, INNovember 13, 2014
Pros: i really enjoyed the everyday creative freedom that the job allowed
Cons: some of the work could be really dirty and dangerous.
I really enjoyed the type of work we did. Our day began at 6:00 A.M. and it was always myself and one other co-worker. We would drive up to 350 miles and complete as many as 15 job assignments, usually finishing around 10:00 P.M. or even later. We learned to work together and to get creative when having to overcome obstacles to complete our job assignment. The job required extensive travel which at times could be the worst part of the job and at other times could be the best part of the job.
Necessary Income
Labor (Current Employee), Longview, WANovember 4, 2014
I typically showed up on time and started loading boxes
I leanred teamwork
management was fair and good people
My co-workers were friendly
Hardest part of the job was standing on feet extended periods of time
Most enjoyable part was banding
Merchandising in different locations daily
Acosta Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), AL, GAOctober 27, 2014
Good job that can be pretty fun. Just need more hours. Hardest part of the job is the driving distances. The best part is the pay and the work/life balance that it allows.
Ihave fun taking care of my patient
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee), Palmdale, CAAugust 28, 2014
.It is a fair company, I can balance work and life. The compensation could be better.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Executive Transportation Company (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 29, 2014
Here at ASAP Limo Service, we pride ourselves with creating job satisfaction; which produces an energetic and positive work place that our employees or affiliates, can come to dedicate their services to.

If you are a person that has a strong ethical character, with the willingness to provide stellar services to our clients, then we want to hear from you.

Integrity, ethics, and honest hard work is what we put next to our name, and we are continually seeking people who are aligned with the same level of character.

Contact ASAP Limo Service today, and come be a part of not only a company, but an organization that settles for nothing less than stellar.

It is the ASAP way!

"Think Big, Live Large & Always Expect The Best!
marketing/office assistant
Marketing/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 1, 2014
answering phones
setting up new client information
creating new forms
Fun Busy days
Tier 2 Tech Support (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 1, 2014
Fun place to work and very technical.
management needs to learn how to manage.
A good introduction to the grocery business
Part Time Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: travel, job flexibility.
Cons: not enough work.
Working for ASAP was enlightening. On any given day you will wake up early and travel around the local region to various grocery outlets and supermarkets to complete shelf resets for various companies. This ensures that product has enough room on the shelves, is displayed properly, and that the local store isn't cheating the product supplier on the agreed upon product arrangements. Doing this job for a couple months taught me quite a bit about myself. I now know a job in the grocery business, and most likely retail, isn't something I wish to pursue.

ASAP management treats its employees very well. The local stores myself and other ASAP employees visited were often on tight schedules that conflicted with what ASAP tried to accomplish. This often aggravates local store managers. As a result, ASAP management is very understanding and caring of it's employees that go out and do this work. Co-workers know each other very well and are often very close with one another, despite competing for projects.

The hardest part of working a Retail Merchandiser job is working around demanding, often changing schedules and managerial requests. The best part about the position is getting to go to areas that you might have never visited otherwise. It encourages a healthy respect for all walks of life.
Small software company experiencing overall instability
Inside Sales Assistant (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 22, 2014
Expectation was to meet daily goals and monthly sales quota. The company is still in the growing phases and experiencing a bit of instability as far as overall product development and implementation. There was a turn-over in the management of the office when I was hired and that seemed to affect the flow and productivity of the sales team.
The things I did at work
Electrical Contractor (Former Employee), Santa AnaApril 1, 2014
This company is very small i was the only one working for the contractor. I learned a lot over the 7 months.
• Replace metal-halide lamps, capacitor, and ballast 400-1000watts
• Install/replace fluorescent lighting fixures including changing out bulbs or the ballast
• Ran power to a Rotary lift 208V with emergency shut off switch
• Find/Trace underground cables that have been shorted together with an Amprobe AT-5000.
• Replace underground wires/ridge pipe to PVC SCH 80
• Panel upgrade to 200 amp, properly grounded with 2 ground rods 6ft apart
• Rewired a house up to code with new wires (old house didn’t have any ground)
• Install AFCI circuit breaker on lighting/bedroom circuits.
• Install GFI receptacles in bathrooms, kitchens, garage, and outdoors with weatherproof covers.
Decent Last Chance.
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Longview, WAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: drove you to work
Cons: unreliable work and first hour of pay paid to get you there. never knew how long work would last.
While it was work and they did allow nearly everyone to work, that was also the problem. They didn't drug test the drivers who drove their personal cars so you never knew if your driver was going to be sober or strung out. Not to mention they didn't do drive histories on them so you never knew if you were going to be safe in their car or not. The hardest part was never knowing if you were going to work that day or not and if you did work it was unclear if you'd work two hours or sixteen. You're on your feet all day standing in the exact same spot and it wears on your back, feet, hips and knees. Most of the management was decent in the office but on the floor you more often than not found grumpy and unreasonable management.
Great Technical Enviornment
Business Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee), Mesa, AZFebruary 16, 2014
AT&T provides top of the line troubleshooting tools to take care of their network.
courier
Courier (Former Employee), Tyrone, GAFebruary 6, 2014
deliver packs in and out of state. It was very exciting. i learned my way around Georgia. It was hard reading the maps. I enjoy meeting new people
Productive fast past office.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Hammonton, NJJanuary 29, 2014
I work at the front desk check patient in and out and check eligibly and co-pays and check faxes and also answer phones , schedule patient appointments call patient for new patient appointments and schedule surgery appoints for patients who are getting set up for surgery. Also help Pre-cert Department with calling for approvals for patients and utilizing my problem solving skills with my 13 years experience in the medical field. A typical day is phones ring off the hook and using my customer service skills to answer phones and work with patients with patient care and enjoy working as a team play in a busy office you need to be able to mult- task in a doctors office which a great challenge for me has a person in this field.
ok staffing company
laborer (Current Employee), Longview, WAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: 2 hour rides to work and 2 hours back
work odd jobs all over with different time periods they do provide transportation
i loved it
coder (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 25, 2013
I loved working for ASAP. Location was to far. I was forced to find work closer to home.
fun nice people
Driver (Former Employee), Riverdale, UTSeptember 23, 2013
fun job and kept me on my toes and and gave me some good experience.
Good environment to work in, and get along with colleagues.
Driver/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 20, 2013
I get to work, work, and go home.
I do what they need, pull orders, drive, help receive.