Asbury University Employee Reviews

Awesome Student skill development outside the classroom
Desk Monitor (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMay 13, 2017
As a student, it's pretty easy to find a job at Asbury University. Finding a job in your department is a little more difficult. I enjoyed my time working with the faculty.
Great workplace
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMarch 2, 2017
It was fun working there. A supportive staff, the program was tailored for winning and at the same time teaching. The greatest part was the support from the student body
Work
Front Floors Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMarch 16, 2016
Typical day at work is clock in, and then do desired job, either cleaning front floors with broom and mop, or back floors picking up floor mats and then sweeping and mopping floors
Good but downgrades injuries
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYJanuary 13, 2016
The people were great, the job was reasonable and fast paced. Upon arriving I get straight to work and tend to work over time in order to complete the day. The management was kind but did not pay close attention to the workers and had poor communication. When I had a severe burn up my arm, my supervisor simply told me to put gel on it. My arm got extremely worse, infected, swollen, bubbling, etc. The management did not care and required that I continue to work; however, to make sure I didn't contaminate food I made sure to cover up as much as possible. Overall: the management did not take the time to observe my workplace injury. Other workers were kind, straight to the point, and worked from beginning to end and I learned how to work faster and cook more efficiently. Pay wasn't terrible but for the first 2 months I did not get my full pay check as well as the last month I worked.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Average pay, poor hours, easy injuries
Good Experience
dir. by Joshua Overbay, Tracking-Shot Productions (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYApril 15, 2015
The job was easy and straightforward, and I had a lot of creative freedom, but working at an institution for Asbury for very long would wear on a person.
Radio DJ (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KyAugust 22, 2014
• Produced and hosted a live radio broadcast catering to the students at the university.
• Job included: show prep, production, board operation, hosting on air talent/live bands/interviewing students, podcasting, and social media networking, news, traffic, sports, weather, etc-anything and everything falling under that umbrella. Also commercials, spots, sweepers, sports/remotes, etc.
College Job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMay 31, 2014
Did various jobs on campus from, cafeteria, to art gallery clerk, to campus postal service worker.
Custodial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMarch 26, 2013
Really good environment,a really great place to work.Family environment..Really great people..
Great on-campus position
Art Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMarch 14, 2013
Worked on the art/music office helping students and faculty with different tasks. I had to cater to many different working styles of those around me while keeping great attention to detail.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
just a college job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asbury University. Our community is ready to answer.

Asbury University Reviews by Location