Asbury University Employee Reviews

Good but downgrades injuries
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYJanuary 13, 2016
The people were great, the job was reasonable and fast paced. Upon arriving I get straight to work and tend to work over time in order to complete the day. The management was kind but did not pay close attention to the workers and had poor communication. When I had a severe burn up my arm, my supervisor simply told me to put gel on it. My arm got extremely worse, infected, swollen, bubbling, etc. The management did not care and required that I continue to work; however, to make sure I didn't contaminate food I made sure to cover up as much as possible. Overall: the management did not take the time to observe my workplace injury. Other workers were kind, straight to the point, and worked from beginning to end and I learned how to work faster and cook more efficiently. Pay wasn't terrible but for the first 2 months I did not get my full pay check as well as the last month I worked.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Average pay, poor hours, easy injuries
Radio DJ (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KyAugust 22, 2014
• Produced and hosted a live radio broadcast catering to the students at the university.
• Job included: show prep, production, board operation, hosting on air talent/live bands/interviewing students, podcasting, and social media networking, news, traffic, sports, weather, etc-anything and everything falling under that umbrella. Also commercials, spots, sweepers, sports/remotes, etc.
Good Experience
dir. by Joshua Overbay, Tracking-Shot Productions (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYApril 15, 2015
The job was easy and straightforward, and I had a lot of creative freedom, but working at an institution for Asbury for very long would wear on a person.
College Job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMay 31, 2014
Did various jobs on campus from, cafeteria, to art gallery clerk, to campus postal service worker.
Custodial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmore, KYMarch 26, 2013
Really good environment,a really great place to work.Family environment..Really great people..