ASC

ASC United States Employee Reviews

good jjob
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Frostburg, MDMarch 2, 2015
i enjoyed working here and found it to be a positive experience, THey provide you with good hours and good pay for an easy going job that can give you experience in the customer service field.
Enjoyable work place with a highly professional team.
Computer Support Technician - Campus Volunteer (Current Employee), Essington, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: exposed to new technology
A typical day at work would include installing, configuring, and maintaining computer systems in a high paced environment. Generally students from other classes in the school would drop their computers off to be diagnosed and fixed. It was then my responsibility to recognize customer problems based on the symptoms described. I mostly enjoyed the challenges the job came with.
Performed advanced structural analyses using Cray Supercomputer
Structures Engineer/Project Manager (Former Employee), Wright-Patterson AFB, OHJanuary 6, 2015
I performed Durability and Damage Tolerance Analyses (DaDTA) and NASTRAN Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to support Air Force aircraft developments. My access to the Cray Supercomputer and essentially unlimited resources for 11 or the 15 years at Wright-Patterson provided me structural engineering experience unrivaled anywhere on the planet.

In cooperation with other engineers, I was able to design a highly unusual special-purpose aircraft for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency as well as put weapons systems into service.

The job was fun and rewarding but did not like Dayton, Ohio, so I retired after only 15 years there. I returned to northern New England nine years ago, close to where I attended boarding school on a full three-year scholarship.
Student Competiton
Student Competition Residential Team (Former Employee), Nebraska City, NebraskaDecember 22, 2014
Learned hands-on experience necessary for a position in construction management. Estimated project costs and schedule.
ASC
Student Member (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 25, 2014
Great resource for networking and continuing education/opportunities.
Friendly staff
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Beech Grove INJuly 11, 2014
Pros: very friendly atmosphere
Cons: too many turnovers in such a short period of time.
medication administration, input of new orders, observation of resident daily care, how to do admissions, management was friendly, co-worker very supportive, the lost of a resident, seeing my resident faces light up when i enter the building, that brought joy to my heart.
productive and fun place with pool table
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 7, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: no shift diff at certain buildings
Co-workers are team players. clinical director answer calls after hours. Positive environment to work in.
NA
Dietary Server/ Utility (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: helping residents
Cons: na
you work hard for the rets and they appreciate your hard work
Insurance rep
insurance rep (Former Employee), Newark,DEJune 23, 2014
register patients, make sure insurance was pre-certified for the surgery, collect copays, bill the surgery, collect payments and post to accounts, follow-up with a/r
very nice place to work
Seamstress (Current Employee), Lexington, KYApril 27, 2014
Pros: pays very well
Cons: stand 10 hours
the people there are very nice and management are very helpful and let you know you are appreciated in everything you do
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), Newton, MAApril 17, 2014
I volunteered several times at this organization. I ran a holiday party for children with down syndrome and I also volunteered at local art shows and helped the local artists set up and got their lunch.
High pace work
Francisco Arroyo Adjuster (Former Employee), Caguas, PRJanuary 19, 2014
Good coworkers. A great learning opportunity. Work never got boring since every case was different.
excellent team work
Secretary Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Mayagüez, PRDecember 10, 2013
Love the professional administrative support and the experienced work in a fast paced environments as well as the strong organizational skills, technical and interpersonal. Very trustworthy, ethical and discreet and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interaction with individuals of all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing all job duties; able to multi-task effectively.
Excercise Room
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 20, 2013
Management not friendly, very busy daily, co-workers bad attitude and pretty much ran the small department.
Best application of my engineering design skills.
Technical Expert (Former Employee), Wpafb, OHNovember 14, 2013
Pros: best place to apply your engineering training
I would have worked here my whole life if economics variability had not impacted my employement.
great place to learn manegement skills
Line Operator (Former Employee), tarboro ncOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: place closed down
a day at work includes managing a crew of ten people
I learned very many skills dealing with customers
management and co-workers all learned from each other
hardest part of the job was long hours but worth it
most enjoyable part of the job was making people happy
Very productive and speedy
Single Duct Assembly Line (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCAugust 28, 2013
Pros: long lunch
Cons: short breaks
It was a very productive job which means you have certain amount of numbers you have to get for that week.

I really got a lot of experience from this job.

The Supervisors had a bad attitude and didn't want to help when help was needed.
Relaxed yet challenging work environment.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Pavillion, WYJune 11, 2013
Pros: flexibility and learning opportunities.
Cons: contract work - not a permanent position.
Good opportunity and flexible hours. Telecommute and provide all updates online. Have known owner for a few years and this was a good opportunity to work together. Have not personally met any of the other co-workers, we communicate online and through Skype.

I have been learning more advanced usage of C# and web-hosting applications.

I pretty much work my own hours. It is a good environment to learn new tools and engineering techniques because the end customer is a world-class product manufacturer and wants only the best solutions (compatibility, maintainability, performance and supporting documentation).
Fun environment
Worker (Former Employee), NYJune 10, 2013
Dinning hall
Busy in between class time
Learned how to work with other students and full time employees
Management was respected and understanding
Hardest part was balancing school with work
Enjoyable part was working with friends
Unprofessional New to the Realestate.
Supervisor of Operations (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 10, 2013
Pros: tenants loved me and i cared very much for them too..
Cons: never had money to fix things, office staff never around low morale unskilled personal.
My typical day at The Addison Apts, Broken windows from Break ins. Clean up blood from shootings, Fixing door jambs from doors being kicked in. Trash everywhere from Tenants who don't care. Talking to Tenants on a daily basis who do not like the Office staff because of their promises to get things fixed and never seem to have the money in the budget to order supplies.
Tenants knew me on a first name basis as the children knew me as well. I became very close to my tenants, they were humans and deserved to be treated like humans low income or not.Everyday was very mind exhausting but a sense of accomplishment, I knew in my heart I did a great job everyday and could go home with a clear mind.
I left my job over a Quarrel about the way I parked my truck, Backing it in because it was such a big truck. I was told that if I backed it in again, I would be fired. fair enough I gathered my tools and left before it grew into something.