ASC Employee Reviews

great training program
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 4, 2017
advising customers with inquiries regarding pension health and welfare and retirement benefits. Training was great and informative
Great management great work environment
Pros
heathcare, raises
Cons
parking
Great company
Treatment, 18200 Highway 178 - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 6, 2017
Great pay great job they are helpful in working with employee schedule, great management , I've been working 3yr here an no complaint about the job ..
Balanced workforce
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Connersville, INMay 3, 2017
There were always enough aids to work and when there weren't the managers would come and help us out. Good management and good incentives. I enjoyed working there
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Short breaks
Best place to work
Assistant/Technology Tutor (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MDApril 30, 2017
Working in the ASC is different everyday when you are helping student navigate through canvas, finding there classes and helping tutor. This is a great place to work.
My job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Danville, VAMarch 29, 2017
Typical day at work was traveling to the stores.once inside the store i would check for problems.If problems were found,i would troubleshoot and repair the issue. Helping the customers out with the proper way to operate the machines.Doing detailed paper work on every store i worked .
Pros
no supervision
Cons
overnight stays
Ignorance is bliss
Mongo Grill (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYMarch 4, 2017
Working in a dining hall at a SUNY school was not what it cracked up to be. The atmosphere was a bunch of drunk students on their phones trying to make it through the day. Not too bad but I wasn't making enough (Minimum Wage). I was sick two days in a row, and I was vomiting so I called in. Little did I know they docked me for two strikes as if they didn't believe me. I showed them my doctors note, but they said it was too late. I left because I stopped going to school their to pick up welding instead.
Pros
Payed my rent
Cons
Repetative work, gross food, low pay
Productive environment
Welder (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INFebruary 21, 2017
Normal everyday workplace, steady work load, nice environment. Stayed busy at all times. Very good company. I enjoyed working here.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Pay was ok
Not a great company understaffing
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INDecember 9, 2016
Understaffing needs addressed. All ASC facilities are severely understaffed to the detriment of residents. Memory care unit expanded without staff! Cannot use new whirlpool tub for the elderly who could benefit due to not enough staff once again.
Pros
Carry ins
Cons
Everything else
Met sales goals
Volvo Construction Equip Parts Sales (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 13, 2016
Worked parts cage for Service Dept. Made hydraulic hoses for high pressure Construction Equipment machines as needs. Looked up parts in books instead of computer often
Pros
Company CEO Sales meetings is where I learned the art of sales and customer service
Cons
Very little room to move up career wise
productive and work safely
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 19, 2016
I like working with care and finish my work in time to help my teammates as long as I do not neglect my responsibilities. I have experience in packing, QC, Inspector.
Remodeled quality resort properties
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Penn Yan NYSeptember 12, 2016
Small contractor. Took good potential properties and and turned them into attractive, valuable properties. Good work ethics.
Where ideas become reality
Interior trim Engineer (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MISeptember 7, 2016
A place where the unimaginable becomes reality. Perfection is the agenda. A company also focused on continuous training. Great working environment and excellent working peers.
Excellent place to work
Finance VP Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 4, 2016
I work with the insurance policy for all the company, I have learn a lot.
The managment is always available to help, is a good company, the President is one of a kind.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
10 consecutives vacation days
Small soccer club in Glen Ellyn, IL
Youth Soccer Coach and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILJuly 20, 2016
Very fun to work with kids. Makes me learn patience, and to remember to be positive and give encouragement.

The other coaches I work with are good people, provide a good environment.

The hardest part and most enjoyable part of the job is working with children.
Dining hall at SUNY Cortland
Student employee (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYJuly 19, 2016
Good work environment with fun and sociable workers who made sure to take care of students needs. Serve food, clean area or dining hall, run dishes and make sure everything was running smoothly was a part of the everyday experience. Opportunities to learn new skills was always present and many of the full time employees wanted to teach the students. Managers were always kind and willing to work with you if there was a conflict with your schedule. Hardest part would be making sure everything was stocked during dinner rush.
Pros
Drink as many drinks as you want. Take breaks for the bathroom
Cons
couldn't eat unless had a 6 hour shift
Good Place
Business and Technology Consultant, SPM (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 9, 2016
Opportunities to excel exist in this operation.
Versatile skills can be acquired here
Excellence is always maintained
A fine place to be part of
Pros
pay
Cons
variance
Fun Environment
Court Researcher (Current Employee) –  VariesApril 23, 2016
This is an Independent Contractor Position and comes with the flexibility of time, where you are in control of how to manage your time.
Family bussiness
Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 23, 2015
An excellent job to learn basics accounting, and to grow. Also a good place to use initiative and to learn how to manage a family bussiness.
A fantastic opportunity to experience something most people can't even comprehend.
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 17, 2015
A typical corporate evironment to support unique environment supporting cutting edge science. there a lot of peopole very passionate about the work we do here. it is a collaborative culture with everyone working towards a common goal. Supporting science, analyzing the environment, the adaptive biology and studying the cosmic microwave background. Working in a pristine enviroment where the air is clear and the sun is always up duirng the summer.
Pros
A fantastic experience to be a part of and long distance travel
Cons
Long distance travel nad denpendency on the current political climate for funding.
Procuct Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2015
Fun work place with suportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics but this is expected of a big company.