Ascend Clinical Employee Reviews

High volume once a month and difficult co workers
CLS (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CADecember 22, 2016
Workload is not that bad except for the first week of every month. Super high volume and terrible staffing. Only certain co workers would like to work as a team.
Pros
Flexible hours in a sense.
Cons
Staffing and colleagues
Very good company
Laboratory Technician I (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMay 26, 2013
I learned a lot and I enjoyed working in there.
Nice people to work with
Excellent teamwork
High volume resource laboratory
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 26, 2012
Offers chemistry, hematology, microbiology and immunology analysis for dialysis patient demographic.
Review Summary
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 29, 2012
I work for Ascend Clinical formerly known as Satellite Laboratories Services for almost 7 years. A typical day at work was to check all the emails to find out what what going on for the day. I learned a numerous amount about laboratory testing, and dialysis.

I had great managers who were also great at at helping me advance in my career. We were a strong department and all the co-workers work together to get the priorities completed. The hardest part of my job is when we received over 800 tubes during busy week, and the labels were not labeled corrected.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when we has Dialysis Week once a year. It was very festive, when had games, won many prizes, such as ipod's, computers, dishwhere, dvd, luggage. We were treated with much respect.
Pros
free lunches, games, prizes, gift certificates
Cons
too many manager turnovers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ascend Clinical. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6