Pros: great office space and lunchroom.
Cons: no job security.
Provided complete staff support to 2 Executives: Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer along with each of their Managers.
Maintained both Executive’s calendar; schedule conference room reservations for strategy sessions. Review, reconcile and submit expense reports. Coordinate travel arrangements (airfares, rental cars, hotels). Serve as liaison between executives, team members, contractors, departments and offices.
• Promoted in May, 2012 from Executive Assistant for the Research & Development Department to Executive Assistant of the Technology & Operations Department. While Supporting the Vice President of Research & Development, also supported 1 Executive Director, 20 Developers, 11 Nurses (Content Experts), 7 Psychometricians and 8 Researchers.
• Maintained Vice President of Research & Development’s calendar, scheduled meetings, reserved conference rooms, scheduled travel, catered various meetings and events.
• Planned, coordinated and managed budget details of yearly Research & Development Summit (team meeting that included 90+ team members nationwide).
• Managed details of Item Writing Workshops involving 100+ nurses and doctors to travel to Kansas City to offer their services as content experts for Ascend’s medical educational materials.
• Coordinated recurring bi-monthly Bias Reviews for nursing educational testing materials.
• Scheduled Item Writing and Item Review meetings (approximately 6 meetings per week) to include 2 nurses (content experts), 1 Psychometrician and 1 Developer for each meeting.
• Processed contractual content expert invoices – more... for Item Writing and Item Review meetings.
• Initiated and tracked all Subject Matter Expert letters (content expert contractors) for 6 of the 9 business units (NHA-National HealthCareer Association, ATI-Assessment Technology Institute, ExamFX, NASM-National Academy of Sports Medicine and ClickSafety).
• Managed the processing and filing of content expert security agreements, W-9s and New Vendor Request forms for all contractors. – less