Ascendian Healthcare Consulting is a nationally recognized, professional services firm staffed by professionals who are dedicated to assisting healthcare providers in serving their patients along the entire care continuum. Our staff consists of both clinical and information technology experts who understand the true value of a successful project is measured by outcomes related to increased quality of patient care, clinical workflow, and business improvement. We are seeking a CVIS Department Systems Senior Analyst to report to our team in our Roseville Office and work out of (or commute to) the Bay Area.
The CVIS Systems Sr. Analyst provides the primary support of the Cardiology System. This position ensures the stability of the CVIS systems environment, delivery of projects, installations that integrate new modalities (imaging equipment).
- 3+ years Cardiology systems support experience
- 3+ years required Health Information System implementation
- 3+ years required HL7 Interface design and specifications
- New system go-live support
- Experience understanding required workflow
- Ability to identify core issues and negotiate solutions with clients
- Strong project coordination, time management, and leadership skills
- Requires a high level of initiative and independence.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite 2007 or 2010
- Must be able to travel
- Works closely with Cardiology clients to gain an understanding of departmental workflows and designing Cardiology solutions to streamline workflow and improve efficiency.
- Will work with vendors and team members to test data conversions, map out workflows, support in-flight strategies
- Will support end-users, support project manager and vendor with issue resolution
- Perform system build to support workflow standards
- Interfaces and data migrations - MRN conversions and Epic cut over support
- Serve as contributor for the development, implementation and maintenance of new policies and procedures within the client organization
- Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment when assessing the needs of the client and determine the resolution best suited for the situation.
- Provide solutions that achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness for our clients
- Compile and analyze collected information; verify accuracy of information; identify issues and problems; and formulate recommendations that will encourage change
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary for this position is competitive dependent upon relevant experience and past proven results.
Ascendian Healthcare Consulting is a nationally recognized, professional services firm staffed by professionals who are dedicated to...