Ascent LLC. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Management is unfair
Operations Center Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2015
They only promote people who are NOT good in this dept. just because they want to get rid of them. If you are actually good at this job they keep you as an Op Rep.

I've worked with amazing coworkers there and they had to apply to other companies because they could NOT get promoted at Ascent unless they fought tooth and nail for it with management. If you DO stay in this department, don't expect any kind of raise until a year later. They will give you a raise of MAYBE a $0.50 increase per hour. I started off at $12/hour and then after I was there for a few months they lowered the pay to $10/hour for newcomers. So don't expect good pay.

It's a VERY stressful job and this is the department where everyone will look down on you no matter how good you are at the job. If you want to move up in this company, be prepared to play politics and kiss a lot of butts because that is the only way you will get promoted.
Pros
Nice break room, paid breaks and lunch breaks
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, highly stressful job