ASCENT

ASCENT United States Employee Reviews

productive
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARAugust 24, 2014
Pros: learning about kids
A typical work day is going into work and I start the kids off with fine motor skills. Then we work on art projects. After art we go outside to play. I have learned that not all kids are alike they all have different personalities and are very unique. I have a lot of co- worker they are friendly and we all get along. The hardest part about the job is billing for the students. The enjoyable part is my kids you fall in love with all of them.
There Great!!!
Technical Support Supervisor/Refunds Manager (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: contracted work
Great staffing company to work for. Of the best agencies I have used in my professional career.
Baby sitting- Under the pretence of treatment
Mental Health Specialist/Case Manager (Current Employee), West Memphis, AROctober 7, 2012
Pros: pay -on time
Cons: 30 min breaks, no windows, aggressive staff
The first thing I smell is either bad plumbing, the paper mill, or old diapers. Then I hear babies crying. I see parents bringing their children in with their night clothes on ( the parents). Children under 3 are being diagnosed with Disruptive Disorder.
This is a for profit organization;therefore, holistic treatment it not on their radar.
There is a very low moral on this job because there are no windows in this building, no room for growth, no incentives, praises.
The hardest part of the job is working in a very small office where I share one computer with two other workers. This office is located within a much larger office with only one person and two computers are. Also, working with aggressive staff who has not been trained properly to deal with children with disabilities.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when I have my sessions with my children.
Eventful and educational
Manager (Former Employee), Orem, UtJanuary 11, 2012
Pros: team building, watching trouble teens develop out of bad habits
Cons: no breaks as we worked with at risk teens
learning about management in a company by hands in managing two separate youth correction facilities. Working with Therapists, Case Workers, Teachers and Parents to develop treatment programs fro each client so they can return to the public and not live with their bad traits. Managing court documents, ordering clients medications, arrange and set schedules so clients can perform court ordered service hours, work account/books, report monthly data to owners and to the public board.

About ASCENT

Ascent India Ascent India is recognized amongst the prominent manufacturers and exporters of a vast range of Flexible Polymer – Read more