ASD

ASD Employer Reviews

Long days, low salary, constant driving but the experience is worth the cons
Clinician (Current Employee), ProvidenceFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: staff, management, make your own scheduled.
Cons: long hours that doesn't reflect salary and driving to client's home
Love working with my co-workers and management but hate the long days, poor salary and driving to client's home. Enjoy working with clients and witnessing the progress they make while in services.
Environmental Health & Safety Officer
Environmental Health and Safety Officer (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 22, 2014
Pros: i stay very busy & i get to travel to all sites
Cons: i'm a one man show for the entire agency
I manage the Department of Army Information Technology Agency's (ITA) Safety Program at the Pentagon to include 7 offsite locations in the National Capital Region (NCR). I conduct safety inspections, accident investigations, fire evacuation training, ergo assessments, safety training and indoor air quality testing.
Progressive and enthusiastic school district, placing student needs first.
Teacher (Former Employee), Blaine, MNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: it was rewarding to see student progress and i worked with a great team who collaborated well.
Cons: i had short breaks at work and found it necessary to take work home most evenings and weekends.
A typical day at work was special education case management of children ages K-3 as an ASD teacher during hours between 8:00 to 4:30 p.m. In additions to serving children with ASD, I also case managed several children with DD, DCD, PI. Case Management included service delivery and collaboration with related service providers. I learned more skills with working with a cross-categorical model and gained skills with using technology to enhance student learning (i.e. I-Pad applications). Management was excellent with strong support from our principal, special education director, and student services director. My co-workers were very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and possessed strong skill sets. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the demands of paperwork and lesson planning with the number of students I served. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing students make progress on their goals and objectives, and forming strong and positive relationships with families. The school has a great emphasis on putting students first and making every effort to meet their individual needs.
My review
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Lansing School DistrictApril 24, 2014
Pros: students learning a new task
Cons: healthcare
I assisted the teacher with educating special needs students
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 17, 2014
Had a very good day working with the community, there was no complaints. We worked together as one, and got things do early for the next time or seasons. But the most enjoyable part of the job is I got to meet alto of faces/people.
jobs
Laborer (Former Employee), Fairfield, OHJuly 21, 2013
Pros: ok work
Cons: closed
had decent jobs. tried to us out to work regularly. people that was working at the office was nice
ASD
Computer board assembler (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYMay 24, 2013
Pros: interesting
Cons: poor pay
Compant was good to work for. Money not great. I has to get a better paying job.
Fun place to work
Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2012
Pros: working over the phone and being able to sit down
Cons: no benifits no raise
Answer high volume phone call in a call center take and process orders data entry
Customer Serive over the phone
Great group of people to work for and with
Good workers and good people to work with
Sitting for long periods of time
Taking orders over the phone and talking with people form all over the USA
Productive and fun place to work.
Sr. System Administrator (Former Employee), Arlington VirginiaSeptember 25, 2012
Productive and fun place to work. The mangement was very easy to reach and address the work load.
Very organized and enviroment friendly
June 2012Advanced Systems Development (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 24, 2012
i would have stayed but the contract ended. but overall it was a great experience.
Great
Project Manager/ Sr. Project Controller (Current Employee), Suitland, MDMarch 12, 2012
Pros: family oriented.
Cons: growing slowly.
Great company and people. The company is growing and presents opportunity for the loyal and patient.