Accounting office associate
ACCOUNTING OFFICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) – London – May 25, 2016
· Processed register bags, which also included separating cash, coupons, and processed coins.
· Communicated financial shortages with the staff according to guidelines.
· Prepared all deposits, entered currency into the computer after verifying, reconciling, and finalizing end of day business transactions to the system.
· Finalized business day, completed deposits, and prepared deposit for the pick within time required for armored car service
· Coordinated, reconciled, tracked and reported financial transactions.
· Advised and trained other colleagues on accounting practices and principles according to the work environment, when instructed by the Management.
· Discussed security risks, incorrect or inefficient processes, and potentially improper accounting practices with staff and management.