1. Recruited, trained, motivated, retained, supervised, and provided ongoing education to volunteers and student interns in a 10-plus county area.
2. Interviewed, evaluated, and processed extensive personnel paperwork for all volunteers.
3. Provided support and assistance to clinical staff in identifying volunteer needs and assigning appropriate volunteer, while following the patient's plan of care.
4. Tracked, compiled, and entered volunteer work hours utilizing Microsoft Excel and Horizon software, and generated reports as needed.
5. Planned, implemented, and handled all aspects of volunteer recruitment presentations, volunteer training, and volunteer recognition events.
6. Administration of volunteer personnel files, correspondence, events, ongoing education, processed memorial donations, answered phones, and completed extensive paperwork.