Ash Brokerage Employee Reviews

High Intensity with low appreciation
Life Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2017
This employer has a hard time with leadership and showing appreciation for those in Income Producing roles.

Fine for entry-level, low paying task-oriented endeavors to get you experience to get in the door somewhere else.
Pros
Good vacation package and benefits
Cons
no possibility of advancement or development
Good Starter Job, Not for Long Term Growth
Regional Vice President/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 25, 2017
Great place to start a career or stay, if you don't have aspirations of moving up the ladder or increasing your pay. Not very supportive with training as you are thrown to the wolves, so to speak, and you either sink or swim. The people are great to work with, but management is only focused on themselves
It's a Job
Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 5, 2017
8-5 desk job, really nice work space but still at a desk all day. Lots to learn and lots of people to learn from. Have to find your own way and advance on your own. There is no structure for advancement whatsoever, get in with the people who make decisions and you will advance. Co-workers are good people in my experience. High stress in my department, overworked. Most enjoyable part of the job is the view over the city.
Pros
Great Building, good people
Cons
stressful work load, pay is middle of the road.
Family run
Life Insurance Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 18, 2016
I loved my position at Ash, but there was a lot of nepotism that could not be ignored, making it very difficult to keep a positive attitude.
Most of the people who worked there were great, and they had good technology for being a smaller business.
My position was interesting and never dull, but the management was not something I could live with any longer.
Pros
Free parking, nice facility
Cons
Nepotism
Dedicated team player that strives to exceed expectations
APS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 26, 2016
Dedicated team player that strives to exceed expectations. Ash Brokerage had a wonderful culture and I thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Fun place to work
Commissions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 15, 2015
- Most enjoyable part of the job was helping our clients and supporting the team in achieving that goal

- A typical day was processing statements, calling carriers when things were not accurate, and audited others work that was completed

- I learned more about how insurance worked and the difference aspects of the industry
Pros
outside events
Cons
felt more like a sorority than an office enviornment
Ok
Relationship Customer Service/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 2, 2014
No job security and hard to deal with management . No additional info
Didn't Do as they said they would.
Internal Marketing Wholesaler (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2013
Was hired in a newly created position in Tampa as part time for 2-3 months then supposed to go to full time. Its been 6 months and still have not gone to full time even though I have proven to be a great asset to the company. I can't live with a part time income.
Decent place to work
National Accounts Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2013
Good place to work. Good people and friendly environment. Some oppoturnity for growth. Great culture of dedicated service. Enjoyed job role of getting to know advisors and grow my territory.
Great work place
Receptionist, General Office Manager (Former Employee) –  La Feria, TXApril 15, 2012
Fast paced high energy environment, mostly over the phone, accounts payable twice weekly, over saw office operations, purchase etc.
Pros
free lunches, great office atmosphere, environment, compensation on work