Pediatric Dental Assistant-
After reading the job description please include with your resume and a brief cover letter.
Ashburn Children's Dentistry
The dental field is a wonderful opportunity to work in a team atmosphere and constantly learn new things; all while providing the community with a necessary and beneficial service. If you are willing to learn and your ready to jump into the exciting fun field of pediatric dentistry please apply.
The following information is provided for the benefit of potential employees. All applications will be e-mailed and you will be contacted within a week. Please note that we are seeking candidates willing to make a long term commitment-minimum 12 months.This is not a short term or seasonal opportunity.
- Work Environment: Must be comfortable in fast paced, bright, and clean environment involving young children and parents from multicultural backgrounds.
- People Skills: Friendly, fun, cheerful, and have the ability to establish excellent professional relationships with children and their parents.
- English Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with parents and children. Other additional language skills are a plus.
- Work Experience: Experience in a related dental field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Computer Skills: Must have basic knowledge of computers and typing skills. Knowledge of dental
software such as dentrix, is a plus but not mandatory.
- Long Term: Genuinely interested in long term employment-minimum 12 months.
Available Work Hours: on average 35 to 40 hours per week. Days Open for Patient Care: Monday – Friday. Select Saturdays.
Assistant Hours: (4 days a week: 3-days 7:00am to 3:00pm, and one day from 7:00am-7:00pm)
Commute: Prior to pursuing employment with us (even before scheduling an interview), please
review your commute to the office during peak travel times. Use the internet to do a test drive to our office address and confirm that you can handle the commute. It is mandatory to be punctual and report to work on time, irrespective of traffic conditions.
Wage: Candidates with prior dental office experience and no prior dental experience should discuss their wage expectations during the interview. For candidates with no prior dental experience, starting wage can range per hour and is based on education, work experience and evaluations. More information on this topic will be provided upon confirmation of employment. Benifits include paid time off, 401k and insurance compensation.
Working interview: Following the initial interview, a potential candidate must be available for a
working interview during regular business hours, lasting approximately 1-2 weeks if possible. The working interview hours are flexible and compensation is provided.
We always look forward to having another bright smile to join our team!