Ashland Community Hospital

Ashland Community Hospital Employee Reviews

Great learning
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee), ACHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: cross traing
Cons: became bigger then could support.
Ashland hospital was a great place to work in the beginning. With the change of upper management and the stress of the change. I learned more here then any place. I was the first Hyperbaric tech and wound care tech. I was cross trained in OB as well as other areas of the hospital.
Fast-paced and extremely busy place to work
Lab Clerk (Former Employee), Ashland, ORJune 21, 2014
Pros: learning new things, learning the different tubes, fast paced
Cons: short breaks and lunch, benefits, never a pay raise
This job keeps you very active and extremely busy. You are never just sitting at the computer. You are also playing with specimens and doing odd jobs for the tech people. You are also sending out reports to doctors on a daily basis and you are typing information into the their computer system. I learned so much while working at Ashland. I have learned how to do specimens and divide them out. I learned what was the different kind of tubes they used. I believe the hardest part of the job was learning the different tubes because they are all different and used differently. The most enjoyable part of my job there was the people because they were easy to talk to. I also enjoyed working on the computer.
I enjoy working with this company
Administrative Assistant to Human Resources (Former Employee), Ashland, ORJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: i work well with customers and people
Cons: the job is in gresham
I have worked with customer at a small grocery store and I really enjoyed it. I would help stock shelves,and cashier.
Good employer with quality nursing care
Float Staff RN (Current Employee), Ashland, ORMarch 26, 2013
Pros: small facilty that supports nursing and expects high quality care from all employees
Cons: limited services for patients due to small size facility.
This an employee and patient centerd facility. Staffing nurse to patient ratios are appropriate. Coworkers and managment are dedicated to quality care. The most difficult part of the job is changing departments every day and not always being to care for patients more than 2 days inn a row.

The most enjoyable part of the job is patient care and helping patients and families deal with illness.
Ashlans Community is a lovely place to work. It is a small communtiy hospital where most employees know eachother and work very well as a team.
STAFF RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Current Employee), Medford, ORJuly 4, 2012
Pros: working with others in a very small hospital setting.
Cons: working alone.
It has been a very different experience than working in Massachusetts, there are definate culture differences. This experience has been very positive for me and has added to my growth and expertise as an RRT,