Ashley Ellis Employee Reviews

Excellent career opportunity with unlimited potential
IT Search Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2017
Our company continues to experience explosive growth and with that comes opportunity! This is a great place to put your entrepreneurial spirit to great use, constantly learn and be challenged, and make a great income to support your aspirations.
Fun environment, work life balance, awesome incentives and longevity for those who really focus and are self motivated and very driven.
Opportunities are endless!
Pros
Income potential, helping people, being a solutions provider
Cons
None if you are committed to the job and put in the work
Great Company
Finance Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 13, 2016
Ashley Ellis, is a wonderful place to work. They gave me the opportunity to start up the Accounting Department. I learned so much at this company and will be forever grateful. The management is beyond wonderful.
Horrible place to work
IT Search Executive (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 2, 2015
Awful culture...negative work environment. Management was not supportive and the overall day was misery. It was a cut throat environment. aweful
Pros
Cons
too many to list
IT Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisApril 4, 2015
Awesome management team. Great co-workers. Its a base + commission job, but if you want to earn really good money, the opportunity is there for you to do. You need to be a really driven and self motivated person to succeed, but its great office environment with managers who want you to succeed. They are always there to offer guidance, advice and support. They treat you like family, and they will become your friends. This is extremely hard work though.
Pros
Awesome opportunity, ability to learn, great team and management.
Cons
If you like sales, no negatives. This is the place to work.
Great place to learn and work
BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 16, 2014
I have never worked for a better company! The management at my office in Indiana are truly wonderful. They are very caring and understanding. Both of my managers have an immense amount of knowledge and they pass this on to each of their employees, with the goal of helping them become leaders. The atmosphere is fun and flexible! The best part of my day was going to work, I truly love working here!
Pros
Hour long lunch breaks
Very Productive and fun place to work
IT Search Executive (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 17, 2012
Very fun environment to work in; several locations throughout the US. Meeting new people on a day to day basis; building rapport with clients and candidates.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
not the greatest benefits
Awesome Place to work with Music & Fun
IT Search Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 29, 2012
Ashley Ellis is a great place to work! Everyone works together to be successful and meet the necessary goals for the team! Everyone is there to help you adjust successfully.