Ashley HomeStore Employee Reviews

Great Company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: employee discounts, additional training, and outstanding mentors
Cons: competitive co-workers
The management team was always helpful and willing to mentor. I advanced my sales education further in mandatory training. The environment is extremely competitive. The pay is determined by your own success.
great culture and compettitve pay
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), lakeland flAugust 27, 2014
Pros: some free lunches, great pay.
Cons: short breaks, long hours
overall a good company to work for
a typical day would consist of helping customers and focusing on closing sales or prospecting for future sales, if not with a customer we would receive coaching and training from management .
co-workers were great more of a family like environment
hardest part of the job was not hitting your numbers since that would impact your pay scale, the most enjoyable part would have to be whenever a really big sale gets closed or when we have team events, Sunday fun day was a great mixture of training and fun simultaneously.
Amazing Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Sioux City, IAJuly 17, 2014
Amazing company/pay/benefits. Family owned so not alot of advancement after store manager.
Great atmosphere, solid company
Operations/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: positive atmosphere, fairly pay, reliable staff
Cons: various outlets one has to work with, making it challenging to cooperate and agree on certain things
Great atmosphere
Positive company
Future focused
Large number of employees, making it a challenging experience, but one that contributes to helping one grow as an individual.
My 3 years at Ashley at 2 different loction
Sales (Former Employee), Bryant, Ar and Memphis, TNAugust 1, 2012
Pros: highly salary
Cons: high turnover in employes and physically deemanding
*My typical day was 10 hrs day. Starting with setting up delivery, checking on orders, writting thank-you notes and reviewing my daily goals
*What did I learned at Ashley is to work 100,000 sq feet floor and working with 25 sales people to become one team
* The management there was fair and professinal setting a very high stantard for all their employees.
*The hardest part the job was alot hours in a very large store and a short lunch with few breaks
* The most enjoyable part of this job was to selled furniture to company that deliveries to the customers door quickly.