Ashley Stewart

Ashley Stewart Employer Reviews

high fashion for plus sized women!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ridgeland MSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great breaks job oppertunity
Cons: job security and maintenance responsibilities.
i loved working for Ashley Stewart, you were to assist customers with finding the perfect outfit for all occasions, the hardest part was offering help to people who don't know what they are looking for, but getting to meet new people was one of the most enjoyable parts.
Ok place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Union, NJAugust 26, 2014
I liked working here more so because of the returning customers. Some management issues.
Love it!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany , GAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: overall job experience
Cons: short hours
Love my retail job experience here, the only reason I left was because of a work overload and the short hours. If I could go back I would but the company closed several stores and the local one closed! Great customers, great team, great experience!!!!
cool people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great costomer service
Cons: short luches
i loved working here it was good people the costumers were great. but make sure you still attain the level of professionalism.
Passion for fashion
Assistant Manager (PART-TIME) (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 19, 2014
Responsible for Opening/closing the store, cash deposits and managing a crew of 7-10 employees. Review and implement new marketing strategiesTrain new employees, implement new and current policies and procedures assist with styling and fashion consultant. Motivate team to be successful and professional at all times. Increased sales, customer appreciation, – more... and visual and overall product line increase. Delegate duties based on performance attendance and Sales. Prepare Daily logs for the Manager and District Manager product sales. – less
Enjoy working with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 11, 2014
Ashley Stewart is a fashion forward retail store. Co-workers were interesting and everyone had a style of their own which was a bonus with helping customers picking out clothes.
fun controlled work place with loyal customers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Southaven, MSAugust 10, 2014
i love my job everyday!!!! we have short hours long day small staff i manage there. love my job
Absoulutly wonderful company to work for!!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 8, 2014
I love Ashley Stewart! I personally would not have stopped working for them but my work and school schedule began to clash. I love helping to empower plus size women and I love fashion. This company presents a healthy balance of the two. the down side is only management receives benefits and the hours are slim to none so a second job is required unless – more... you are a young student with no bills or just looking for a pass time. while working at Ashley Stewart the team became like a family I still talk to them all today! – less
Coaching
Store Manager (Former Employee), Inglewood, CAAugust 2, 2014
As a Store Manager, I duties were follows: Maximized store volume in accordance with all store and Company goals, policies and procedures,developed a sales culture by empowering team members the importance of customer satisfaction,and clearly communicated store strategies and tactics to achieve sales goals.
Have patience
Co-Manager/Sales (Former Employee), baton rougeJuly 26, 2014
This is the retail industry. You have to be a people person, patient with customers.
temp agency
Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 17, 2014
• Conducted routine auditing of medical records for required documents and signature and ensuring its confidentiality
• Copied and filed clinical documentation, securing signed orders and documents, faxed and transmitted documents to the centralized billing department
• Ensured clinical documentation was copied and filed correctly
• Ordered necessary – more... clinical forms as well as clinical and office supplies as directed by the management staff
• Maintained a positive relationship and rapport with co-workers, residents, family members and community personnel
• Communicated effectively and professionally with care provider offices, clinics, hospitals and other clinical facilities
• Abided by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements – less
Fun and exciting place to work
Associate/ Co- Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 13, 2014
Pros: assiting customers in finding suitable clothing for themselves
Cons: had to be available any hours and holidays
Enjoyed meeting and helping customers. Always had plenty of work to do. Executing floor plans was very exciting
Fashion,Flexibility,People
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2014
Pros: discounts and interacting with customers
Cons: promos.credit cards
Productive day is a day full markups and markdowns .Making sure the team is customer friendly using our SERVE program
S-Say Hello
E-enteract with the customers
R- recommended styles and options
V-vildated customers options
E-express appreciation
and also making sure you are meeting you credit card goals, email and text message goals because they are – more... accounted for. – less
micro-managed
Anonymous (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: overly micro-managed, managers act like bullies, company has not given raises im two yeats.
New Managers bully employees, company mprale is in the toilet. Np clear direction for the company.
Fun, Great Learning Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fashion, freedom, and a lovely team.
Cons: credits and online promotions.
In typical work day for me, I come in and review the take 5(daily goals and promotions) with my MOD. I check the fitting rooms to make sure they're clear and attend to any customers if need be. I also go over with the associate that I am relieving to see where they've stopped and what I am to start working on/at. I've learned a great deal since I've – more... started in August. I've learned how to properly execute a floor set for new arrivals, how to properly sort and place markdowns and how to properly run the register. My co-workers and management are amazing, we're a great team. The hardest part of my job is asking customers if they would like to apply for Ashley's line of credit. The easiest is making sure everyone has a wonderful shopping experience and leaving with the perfect outfit. – less
sales status and markups and markdowns
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: bonuses when we make the month sales
Cons: no health or dentist or vision when you a part-time manager!!!

S-Say Hello
E-enteract with the customers
R- recommended styles and options
V-vildated customers options
E-express appreciation
Great environemnt
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), NJJune 10, 2014
the staff at Ashley Stewart are very dedicated and passionate about what they do
Company going through rough times
Store Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJune 8, 2014
Pros: benefits, flexiblity, people
Cons: breaks, company financial state
I enjoy working for Ashley Stewart. My schedule was flexible and benefits are great. I love some of the customers and others are questionable. I really wish the company would stick to its policy with refunds and not let some customer run over them and back their employees. I am all about customer service but not when it hurts the business consistently – more... giving in and it becoming a pattern to the point that a consumer knows exactly what to do when they break policy and its beyond store control. – less
Horrible Management
ASSITANT MANAGER TRAINEE (Former Employee), Boston MAJune 6, 2014
Pros: I started as a sales associate and within 3 months was promoted to Assistant Manager.

Cons: Management is horrible. They are there to pay their phone bills and move on. Not a fashionable team, all the managers were about was gossip. Pay is Horrible.
Customer satisfaction
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJune 2, 2014
I enjoyed helping customers finding the right outfit, and feeling good about themselves, it was very rewarding. I prided myself on utizing my visual and style expertise. I enjoyed working with a team oriented atmosphere. I learned great customer service, builds long lasting relationships on a personal level as well as a business level.
The hardest part – more... was having to say goodbye when the store closed after four years of my employment there. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Ashley Stewart

Urban Brands makes it its business to prove that women of style come in different shades and sizes. The company owns the Ashley – Read more