Ashley Stewart Employee Reviews

I enjoyed this company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2017
Ashley Stewart was a great company when I worked there the management team needed better leadership and training, feeling threaten of an employee that does a really good job isn't one my weakness but it ran rampant at this company too much drama and we had a 52 hour work week two 12 hour days a week. I'd work here again as long as it's with different people.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
dramatic managers
Produtive work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 17, 2017
My day a Ashley Stewart was some times busy, slow and exciting. I learned the store was closing so I had to rise up and manage the store till the DM come in and take over. The workplace was warm and bright. There was no hard part for me. The enjoyable part of the job was seeing all those beautiful faces.
Pros
ten percent dicount
Cons
Health Insurance and Dental
Fun work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 12, 2017
It's a plus size women store retail. Very interesting job. The working environment was woknderful.. I'm a people person so I loved it. Overall glad I worked for that company.
Na
Full Time Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 7, 2017
Managed the store when the Manager was not on duty
Acted as a prime customer service representative in the store and lead by example
Ensured accuracy and security in the handling of the store’s cash and maintained inventory control
Ensured that all store operations were handled efficiently and consistently; with the minimum amount of staff necessary to accomplish daily tasks
Trained and evaluated employees on all aspects of their jobs and developed leadership skills
Good place to learn about fashion
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2017
A typical day at work is not stressful because the store is not busy. a good place to learn about fashion, a good place to grow in customer service. I worked in a decent location
Productivity
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Markham, ILJuly 29, 2017
A typical day comes at Ashley Stewart consist of interacting with customers. The most enjoyable part about working here is that you meet great people and ale to help people find clothes that fits them well.
Pros
Friendly people
Comfortale and productive workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calumet City, ILJuly 25, 2017
A typical day at work consists of greeting the customers and assisting them with choosing clothing to purchase. I learned how to speak to customers to make a sale and the management there was pretty well. The hardest part of the job was getting the customers to sign up for the Ashley Stewart credit card and the most enjoyable part was reminding the customers through phone calls about the in-store and online.
Safe, productive, and fair work place.
Assistant store manger/ Store manager trainee (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2017
Very caring place that promotes body positivity. They create a health work life balance. The CEO is great as well as the managers. Fun place to work great people.
love this job
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2017
This job was very fun to have. I love to help people shop for special events or other occasion. I love clothes and dressing people in them. So I must say that was best job for me.
Fun place To Work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAJune 26, 2017
Ashley is a fun place to work the customers are great and the employees are not hard to get along with. everyone works as a team to give Ashley Stewart customers a fun and pleasurable shopping experience.
Pros
discount flexible work schedule
Cons
pay, hours available for work per week
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 22, 2017
this company is out of business in some states. it was a discount clothing store in St Louis but head quarters was in California. that store. closed some locations
Pros
Discounts
Cons
no hours
The worst company to work for
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2017
The worst company that I had ever worked for. District Manager,and home office staff were intolerable. Constant conflicts between DM, management and staff
Great employees and merchandise
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTJune 1, 2017
Working there was a pleasure i wish the stores hadnt closed or i would still be working here! Grea discounts and friendly loyal customers! Loved the work enviornment.
You get what you give
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDMay 31, 2017
Working with Ashley Stewart is all about what you give. If you give 100% then you will get 100% back. You may have times when you just aren't able to reach your goals but it is at that time that you have to decide if you want your store to succeed! Your store is a team and in order to succeed you have to function as a team. So, if your team is working well together then you will have issues and problems. If you are in 100% you will find ways to meet your goals and operate as a team to drive your sales and store forward.
Loved working for this company!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 25, 2017
I loved working for this company! it was a fun and fashionable atmosphere! I could solely relate to my customers because they enjoyed shopping and a fun environment. If the company didn't close, I'd most likely still be with the company...
Pros
Great clothing, very fashionable, and fun....
Cons
There wasn't much growth within the company...
Ashley Stewart
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 23, 2017
I worked as a Co-Manager in this retail store for three years. I was a good experience working with customer and other employees. I enjoyed styling customers and gained a lot of knowledge about the retail industry.
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Union, NJMay 15, 2017
Ashley Stewart is a great place to work for people who want to get a fill for a different type of rtw for the plus size woman. Very stylish and chic clothing .
Clothes and Styles
Associate/Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 12, 2017
Work was fun. There was always something to do. hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers. work loads wasn't that bad depending on how fit you are for this job. helping make sales by complimenting and helping customers with their needs.
slavery
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 8, 2017
it was a lot of work for a little pay. this job is for kids in high school. not for adults that are taking care a family or maybe this would be a great part-time jobs
ashley stewart
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2017
To help ladies out in finding out fits on a daily basic, meeting new people. To see the new styles that are coming into the store. Restock new items that comes into the store.
Pros
discounts
Cons
being located to many times