ASHRAE

ASHRAE Employee Reviews

Decent Environment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2013
Pros: low turnover rate
Cons: no permanent positions
I processed new membership applications and engineering book orders. I learned about engineering books and how to input data using 10 key. My manager took up for her employees and seemed passionate about her job. Some of my co-workers worked very hard, others surfed the web all day and did nothing. I ended up leaving the company because I was a temporary employee and I needed to make more money. That and the company president didn't want the temps coming to meetings or eating the food. And I love to eat.
ok company
E-Content Coordinator, Web Communications (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2013
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: leadership
The company is ok and would not recommend to someone who is looking for an opportunity. The company lacks leadership with good people skills.
Excellent organization to be part of when working in the HVAC industry.
Member during college (Former Employee), Big Sky Division in gallatin county, MontanaNovember 11, 2012
Excellent organization to be part of when working in the HVAC industry. A good way to follow the new practices and designs in the industry. Also a good organization to be part of to branch out in networking.

ASHRAE Salaries