ASHRAE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Decent Environment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2013
I processed new membership applications and engineering book orders. I learned about engineering books and how to input data using 10 key. My manager took up for her employees and seemed passionate about her job. Some of my co-workers worked very hard, others surfed the web all day and did nothing. I ended up leaving the company because I was a temporary employee and I needed to make more money. That and the company president didn't want the temps coming to meetings or eating the food. And I love to eat.
Pros
Low turnover rate
Cons
No permanent positions
ok company
E-Content Coordinator, Web Communications (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2013
The company is ok and would not recommend to someone who is looking for an opportunity. The company lacks leadership with good people skills.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
Leadership
Excellent organization to be part of when working in the HVAC industry.
Member during college (Former Employee) –  Big Sky Division in gallatin county, MontanaNovember 11, 2012
Excellent organization to be part of when working in the HVAC industry. A good way to follow the new practices and designs in the industry. Also a good organization to be part of to branch out in networking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASHRAE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3