Marketing Database Analyst SQL SAS
Digital Channels Analyst (aka: Digital Data Interpreter)
The Important Stuff:
Our client has a national service footprint that is anchored on both coasts. They are building teams of resources to work with critical operational data to perform highly complex business analysis and/or modeling. This team helps customers realize their financial goals by delivering the world's most innovative e-banking and e-commerce services for the digital marketing group. Your experience and passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and modeling in support of marketing teams is needed.
If you have an analytical brain, enjoy the complexities and challenges of big data, and have a keen ability to synthesize information into salient bite-sized, easy to understand morsels, this is the engagement for you. Your expertise will be called on to provide insights, and creative problem solving regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
Things You Need to Know How to Do:
- Interpret requests submitted by the business partners on a SharePoint site, generate the SQL code to produce the reports or information requested, and to present the results in a clear, concise and meaningful format.
- Extract data and manipulate with specific proficiencies within SQL Server, SAS environments.
- Perform in-depth analysis and independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data.
- Prepare information and data summary and recommendations based upon data analysis and deliver data presentations in a clear user-friendly format. Presentations are highly visible and will be given to upper level management within variety of business lines.
Skills They’d Like You to Have:
- 6+ years reporting and analytical experience
- 3+ years of SQL and with extracting and manipulating large data sets for analysis purposes
- 3+ years experience working with an automated campaign management application
- 3+ years experience working with large, complex data warehouse/data marts
- Ability to manage 1-2 team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of Office products: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Prefer Master’s degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years financial services industry experience
A Bit About Ashton212:
We thrive on ideas and relationships, embrace inclusivity and work hard to make a positive impact. We have great clients with interesting business challenges and who are serious about working with top class consultants either as individuals or in teams. Larger scope-of-work engagements provide our consultants the opportunity to work alongside other subject matter experts.
Once you’re an Ashton212 Associate, you join a community of peers with wide-ranging expertise and access to the latest industry thinking, news and conversations through our Ashton Advantage Program™, an education program available only to our associates.