Ashworth College Employee Reviews

wonderful family oriented company
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 13, 2017
Great place to work! My 1st job when I moved to Atlanta from NY. Management made me feel so welcomed and the training was very thorough! The hours werent the best but you get your money and have a nice working environment. Great incentives for employees to boost morale and keep the spirits up. Great experience. I would have stayed but the hours I just couldn't do for too long. Loved this place!!
Pros
incentives, salary, environment, management.
Cons
work hours
Personal Growth
College Student (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 14, 2017
My experience with Ashworth was short lived. this is not my job this is one of the college's that I was attending. To be hired here you must attend the college for four years. I have been a loyal student, and have an grade point 4.0
Unstructured
Office of the Registrar (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 22, 2017
This was unpleasant work environment. The employees were not treated well or fairly. High turn over in staff and leadership.
Ashworth College
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 5, 2015
A typical day would be set to achieve enrollment goals. Interacting with prospects while encouraging them to further their education. I learned how even the most encouraging words some times cannot change a persons mind, but to never give up on that individual. The hardest part of the job would be when a student would complete their classes and graduate. Being there every step of the way with them was always a beautiful process; seeing them leave was the hardest.
Company Trained me Well
Admission Advisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GaSeptember 1, 2015
I moved from NY and have over 15 years of Admissions Recruiting Face-to-Face in private schools. No one would hire me because of my experience. I was always over qualified. Ashworth College gave me my first online job as an Admissions Advisor. After going on 18 interviews in 1 year. It was important to me to find the right company that was good enough for me. A company where I can deliver and be proud to say where I work. The Staff is wonderful, very peaceful so far and everyone is just doing their job. The training is so to the point and has been the best so far. I worked for company where they will give you materials to study and then you fail. Ashworth got an A+ from me . My training class came out winning like we been here for months. My first week I mad my goals. You have to give a company a chance the same way you want them to give you a chance. If you ask me Admissions aint for everybody but some of staff have been with the company for years. I have been a business owner before so I appreciate any functional business standing. Finding the right people who will help you grow is always hard. I come to work as if this is my own business and when I leave Ashworth is not even on my mind
Pros
Free Education
Love working with the students to achieve their academic goals. Company is experiencing changes within the company. Will like a new work environment.
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 9, 2015
I speak with prospects that are looking to increase their educational background. The management is great and I love working with my co-workers. I just want t a new work environment where I have the potential to grow. There is no room to grow within the company but I do enjoy helping my students achieve their educational goals.
Pros
Helping students achieve their educational goals.
Cons
No room for growth within the company
This is a Property Management Course
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Denver COJuly 8, 2015
I am currently attending Ashworth College to obtain a certificate in Property Management. I just started this course this month and the course should be completed within 6 to 8 months.
Good Place
Admissions Adviser (Current Employee) –  Norcross,GAJuly 6, 2015
Get your education and work. You have time to learn, the breaks are short. Plenty of time to learn. Nice people to work with.
Pros
Nice place
Cons
short breaks
Place to advance
Admission Advisor/ Sales (Former Employee) –  6625 The Corners Parkway suite #500June 30, 2015
To work for Ashworth College is to have an 'open mind' when handling a wide range of duties; answering phone, faxing, email, busy call center environment. Call center environment has employees from different backgrounds and of different ethnicities who shares common value in customer service and that's the advantage I experienced working for Ashworth College.
Pros
Office advancement and education opportunities.
Cons
Online Classes dont get the same respect as a campus location.
Everyday is an adventure.
Student Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 29, 2015
A typical day at work is consistently resolving student issues so that they may continue pursuing their educational goals. My immediate co workers are an amazing team, who work well together. They make the job fun and exciting.
Education is a great concept but the industry is being tainted with marketing companies selling Education to the ill informed
Call Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 28, 2015
The ability to showcase my skills/talents was well needed and deserved. I'm grateful for the experience to take on such a challenging role in an environment that doesn't welcome change
Pros
Made some great impact on the culture of the Student Services Dept
Cons
The stance on education is not typical, they consider themselves as a marketing company that sells education.
Ashworth
Admissions Adviser (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 15, 2015
Great place to work. You can learn a lot. I love working here.
The work day is fast. Nice people to work with. The management is great. Work with great co-workers. The hardest part is not talking to people. But overall I love it.
The most Horrible place to work
Admission Advisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 3, 2015
Management is, well the management is horrible. Always show favoritism and did not hide it. My coach is new to the organization and never gave me correct information. She missed more days than the people she so call coached whenever she was there. I felt like I had to train myself by listening to other coaches or other advisors around me. Co-workers were very, very pleasant to work with.
Pros
health insurance but at a high cost
Cons
none, none, none
Online Computer Science Program
Instructor, Computer Programming (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 30, 2014
Excellent environment with supportive academic team.
Students primarily military. No penalty for late work for students.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Admin software not user friendly
unproffesional work environment
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 16, 2014
unfair treatment this work experience was expected to be excellent with room for advancement and it was not
Talk to students over the phone, face to face or chat online
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 7, 2013
My job consist of advising and counsel prospective students through the admissions process and facilitate the collection of all required documents relevant to the first term start. Conduct interviews and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments. Through the day I will channel and chat with students to give them access to ask questions.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
No bonuses
HR, Busness Partner
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 21, 2013
Customer and results oriented global human resource leader and proactive business partner with proven strategic leadership and business process skills across diverse industries. Demonstrated success in integrating business strategy into organizational design, succession planning and talent management processes to drive business results. Areas of expertise include:

• Talent Management
• Strategic Planning
• International HR
Evolving Organization
Business Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 10, 2013
Overall the organization has several areas of improvement but overall friendly and enjoyable organization to work for.
Great learning experience with challenging projects
Social Media Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 12, 2013
Each day is an experience to learn, grow and develop my skills as a writer, editor and marketer. Learning to write copy geared towards the internet and develop key word terminology is a skill I can use in many career fields.
Pros
helpful environment, fostered creativity
Great, Flexiible attitude
AutoCAD course developer (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 11, 2013
This is a contract postion to generate training / courseware for AutoCAD classes.
Pros
fkexibility
Cons
absolutely none

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashworth College. Our community is ready to answer.

Ashworth College Reviews by Location