ASI

ASI Employee Reviews

dependable employment
Auto Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Conyers, GAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: day shift
Cons: pay
Data entry job that is close to my home. Hours are daytime and Monday thru Friday. The employees are mostly a joy to work with.
Management and HR Issues
General Electric Appliance-Consumer Advocate (Current Employee), Rapid City, SDMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: lack of knowledge
Typical day at work would consist of doing most of your coworkers work. Management does not do well directing poorly trained individuals on preforming better, leading to issues within business. HR has very poor understanding of job stress and problems within business. Long term employees take advantage of tenor, causing information to become distorted and incorrect. Unfair advancement practices. Incorrect explanation of benefits due to turn over rate of HR. Would never recommend this job to anyone.
Friendly Staff
Coordinator (Former Employee), OhioMarch 20, 2015
ASI has some good clients. I did not experience any problems working with them. I only spoke with them over the phone but, I would recommend them to anyone.
Good starter
Call Representative (Former Employee), Crofton, MDMarch 3, 2015
Pros: everyone is nice
Cons: can be slow at times.
Good starting job for someone looking to get their foot in the door. Management works very hard, as does its employees. Great at setting your schedules. Very flexible.
ASI Was a great place to work and I learned a great amount of information from the industry.
Internet Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Trevose, PAFebruary 17, 2015
I supervised a small team in the Internet department, we all worked very well together.
The company was reorganized, some of us were moved and others were no longer needed.
no no no
Quality Control CMM Programmer / Inspector (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: everything is wrong here
This company is Vietnamese owned and a sweat shop. The shop is dirty, and the work is very poor. Smells like someone died in this shop.
Fast paced and interactive workplace
Department of Education Policing Dispatcher (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 4, 2015
Typical day: Communicate with technicians, distribute administrative reports and handle any escalations from the DOE or service providers.

Hardest part of the job: Staying up-to-date with constant policy changes, as well as, communicating issues.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Co-workers and learning something new every day about the computer/tech industry.
Casual and comfortable company to work for.
Claim Support Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: employee focused.
Temporary position. Handled incoming calls from customers

Management and co-workers very friendly and helpful.

Nothing really difficult about the position.

Free catered lunches by vendors.
work invierment was nice and wonderful co-workers
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks and could have offered more perks/benefits
A typical day at work would consist of, answering calls and assisting consumers with GE appliances. With setting appoints and reviewing their case to see if I may be able to help to lower the cost of the service. I learned how to assist the consumer as the job required. The management was easy to work with. co-workers were helpful and kind. the hardest part of the job was when I was not able to help the consumer to there satisfaction. the most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to help the consumer and offer the consumer help above what they were expecting.
Productive and professional workplace
Security Host (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2015
Very professional, productive place to work. Management is hands on, training sessions and meetings ensure every employee is properly equipped to handle any situation that may arise during any scheduled work day.
Busy and fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: pay is not great for all the work you have to do
ASI is a nice job to have. Cozy, comfortable settings with fun co workers.
Not at this time
Operations Logistic Engineer (Current Employee), Del City, OKDecember 10, 2014
Pros: set hours
Cons: no set job guide lines.
A typical day- meeting at 730 followed by moving tools and working with aircraft engineers to develop new tools to work on aircraft. I also manage a tool inventories ($4.5 million) each day. All their inspection, calibration, re-works and maintenance.
A great place where I enjoyed helping people.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TnDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free hours off work
The most enjoyable part of my job at Asi was, talking to diffrent peolple from all over the country everyday, and helping people and actually walking them through step by step on how to fix their appliances. My co-workers, managers, and supervisors were terrific. At Asi I learned to be more patient and understanding, because the worst part of my job was when the holidays came around. People would call about their stove being broke and how they couldn't cook for Thanksgiving or Christmas. For the most part Asi was great.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 13, 2014
The work day would by fast when working. I learned how to make and mix glue.The management was ok people. Co-workers was ok. No hard parts. & the enjoyable part was having a job to take care of my family.
Righttime-Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Crofton, MDNovember 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers, old manager that are no longer in the company
Cons: disrespectful management, no raises regardless off the years and performance, no training you learn as you go, seniority are expected to work all holiday while new comers have paid time of, new employee make more money than seniority, 30 unpaid minutes meal break, not guaranteed
*Typical Day at Work
Answer Calls and Handle Report

*What I learn:
How to handle myself and support the team while in stressful situations.

*Co-Workers
Team Work Makes the Dream Work

*Hardest Part of the Job?
Management Inconsistency

*The most Enjoyable part of the Job
Reaching Daily Goals
very nice work enviornment.
Factory Service Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 26, 2014
Call center environment. Enjoyed my co-workers. Hard to sit still and talk on the phone all day.
no comment
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2014
no comment, only positive i can say is that certain people were great to work with
hard work
Warehouse/Assembler (Former Employee), West Memphis, AROctober 21, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: hard work
getting me blueprint and my tools to start work. I learned how to read a blue print tape measure, and build conveyors. really helpful mamagers, well rounded co workers, making sure every part is put on correctly, weekends off.
Rewarding job experience!
Executive Protection Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: meet new people, new cultures, ensure the safety & security of others.
Cons: flexible shifts
Assigned to protect the welfare of Government individuals, political figures or a celebrity. That protection can include the individual's family, property or assets, provide investigations, covert protection, profiling, language interpretation, event security, surveillance and close protection.
no stars
Home Care Aide (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2014
They need to pay their hard workers more. Asi is a small home care agency but I love my supervisors their so sweet.

1 2 3 4 5