ASI Employee Reviews

Asi
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 8, 2018
Asi was in the unionext. Was loving the job till hours got cut and lowered my pay when it came to working out of town. It was a fun working environment.
High Paced Call Center
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 3, 2018
Great environment, high paced call center, supportive management, fun incentives for production goals. Only draw back is benefit/pay scale. Paid holidays as long as you keep up your attendance!
Pros
excellent team
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Fast-Paced Customer-Business Positions
Business Analyst State Expansion (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2018
As an employee that changed through a few different positions, I can say that the company is definitely employee-focused. I learned so much through this experience.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Great Co-Workers and Management
Cons
Required Overtime, Bonus Structure
poorly managed organization
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 1, 2018
great job for someone coming out of college who need to make money for about a year, but not a great place to work long term. The management does not follow their own rules,. There is poor communication there and high turn over rate among workers. Promises made by management are not kept and they do not train workers appropriately yet expect work to be high quality. Form one department to another there is not a streamlined way of working through thing daily. They micromanage and are demanding of perfection but do not get in the trenches or even know how to do the work of those they are managing.
Pros
benefits, vacation days, option to give into 401 K, flexible schedule
Cons
high turn over rates, low pay rate, micromanagement culture, no room for advancement
great experience!
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, INDecember 26, 2017
i worked thirds.they slept most of the time i was there. however, i would have to get a couple of them up to use restroom. help get them ready in the morning and help transport them to workshop. i learned a lot about helping mentally and physically disabled patients. How different they all are. like their uniqueness from each other. Just because they have some of the same issues they need to be taken care of differently. it was difficult to go to school and work thirds. and then id sleep most of the day. that was the hardest part. co workers were almost always great to work with.
Pros
experience
Cons
stressful
They are a great temp comany to work for
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Maryville, MODecember 10, 2017
The workers at asi are great. The jobs are fair. They place you at locations close to you. Asi is a very understanding company to work for. If you have a problem they will listen.
Needs improvement
Temporary - Team Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, INNovember 27, 2017
After being injured I could not return to work until released by a my Dr.and because i was a temporary it was easier to let me go and handle all of my medical bills.
very Good Company
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 18, 2017
i started working with ASI as interpreter Almost three years ago . I got some interpretation assignments on demand and they are paying very good and very accurate in payment
fun and relaxed environment
Parts Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 14, 2017
Typical work day could get stressful with irate customers sometimes. I learned the proper names of appliances and their replacement parts, how to take credit card information, processing orders, shipment tracking. The staff was excellent and very helpful as well as my peers who also assisted with training.
Pros
workout room, cafe lounge, prizes, weekly sale goal
Cons
short lunch break, poor parking
I have nothing t day
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 12, 2017
The company believes that man are superior than woman. Nothing else to say. To be able to succeed in this company you have to agree with everything, have no opinions.
Pros
working with people
Cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Consumer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDNovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working at ASI. I enjoyed the hours and the pay, as well as my coworkers. They made it a fun but also productive environment to work in. The job was very fast paced, howerever i enjoyed that because I would rather be busy all day then not doing anything.
Pros
Great managers.
Cons
Drama.
ughh
Consumer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDOctober 24, 2017
you have to have different personalities to work here and or just don't care
The benefits are great and you do get a joy from helping people, but then a lot of the managers don't follow there own rules and such
Pros
great place
Cons
stressful
Staffing agency
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 8, 2017
I enjoy working with ASI. They allow me to expand my knowledge of accounting while acquiring new skills and techniques.
Working with different industries and applying previous work ethics.
I wasn't right for the job.
Consumer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDOctober 5, 2017
ASI is a good company to work for because they have clearly defined goals and a good training program. Although I have successfully worked in several high pressure positions, I was not able to meet goals regularly such as calls per hour and costs associated with the calls.
Pros
Health care vision & dental insurance
Cons
Stringent scheduling
Fun!
Factory Service Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 30, 2017
Great place to work. Calls can be stressful sometimes. Great management but the more you know, the better. Pay could and SHOULD definitely be higher. Always getting something free whether it's knowledge for success or gifts.
fun place to work with ping pong table and a small gym, also a nice room for mothers to pump.
Customer Advocate-Call Center (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 25, 2017
ASI was a wonderful place to work. They have the absolute BEST insurance and it is extremely affordable, you will not find this type of ins anywhere. The management is good. The department I worked in was very stressful yet rewarding at times. The work culture there is very nice and the most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to help my consumers.
Pros
they had people who came in on our lunches with food to purchase.
Cons
the clicks and not being told the whole truth by manegement
Empresa de limpieza
Limpieza (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Cumple con sus pagos pero salarios muy bajos antes muchas puertas
Pros
Cons
Si
its an interesting place
fabricator (Former Employee) –  Granby, MOSeptember 21, 2017
typical day at work starts with you not really knowing if you are working a ten or a twelve after that you go to work and try and make the parts to the blueprint often the parts are not correctly made when i got them
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
never knowing if you work a ten or a twelve
This was a fast paced job
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILSeptember 20, 2017
I found it slightly stressfull due to another employee. The environment was very secure, due to codes and cameras to monitor entrance. Their equipment was very up to date.
Pros
Nice clean environment
Cons
all employees worked side by side
Hard Work
Laborer/Home Remodel (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 16, 2017
It was a rough place to work. Very small crew of older individuals. Had to be put in difficult situations. outside most of the time. Could be stuck on a site far away for months at a time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASI. Our community is ready to answer.