1417 Kress Street
Houston, TX 77020
Warehouse Manager: Lain Wu
Office: (713)673-4100 ext. 235
Asia Chemical Corp., Inc. is an international distributor and broker of major plastic resins. We purchase, package/repackage, and distribute plastic resin to customers all over the world. We are looking for a skilled, experienced, and hard-working team player to join our maintenance team and help keep our equipment running smoothly and efficiently.
I. Job Title: Maintenance Technician (to start working ASAP)
II. Job Description:
1. Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on our plastic resin packaging/palletizing/stretch-wrapping machines (automated FFS line and manual valve line) as well as other plant equipment (forklifts, silos, etc.)
2. Perform light maintenance and various repairs at our 6 Houston locations (1 main office and 5 warehouses) when needed, including, but not limited to: electrical/mechanical work, plumbing, building repairs, etc.
1. Have a 2 or 3 year technical degree or certificate
2. Have at least two years experience in mechanical operation.
3. Understanding of maintenance troubleshooting for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic manufacturing equipment
4. Understanding of PLC controls (Allen Bradley& Siemens)
5. Basic 3 phase motor control knowledge
6. Understanding of preventative maintenance for compressors, blowers, gearboxes, conveyors, and other production based equipment.
7. Ability to follow work scheduled instruction for calendar day shut downs.
8. Have basic computer and software knowledge (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
9. Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
10. Knows how to use electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
11. Is proactive and has good leadership skills
12. Can read and speak English
1. $17.00 - $25.00/hr (depending on skill level/knowledge/experience – salary is negotiable);
2. 40 hrs/week : 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mon thru Fri (occasional night/Saturday shift when needed)
3. Company 401K and health benefits
4. Vacation and sick days