ASIG

ASIG United States Employee Reviews

Ennjoy working here
Inside wireman (Current Employee), LAXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Contract based job
Cons: Pay is excellent
Some days are very busy with service calls as equipment gets abused by operators. (airline customers). Daily pm's or repairs to keep equipment running. Great co-workers/managers, everyone works together as a team. Hardest part of my job is staying awake since I work graveyard. Most enjoyable has to be payday
Job was fun but the compensation was unsatisfying.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Working with my colleagues made working much easier and fun thou the compensation was unsatisfying. I would meet different stars and celebrities that made me feel lucky. Some of the management team was hands on with me as an employee and also pushed to become better in order to carry on management duties. The hardest part of the job was handling a particular flight that almost no one enjoyed doing.
productive and consistant
Aircraft Servicing International Group (Former Employee), atlanta gaMarch 24, 2015
Pros: The benefits of seeing the background of the airport everyday
Cons: weather issues. rain sleet or snow you working
The most enjoyable part of it was I was working in the airport and it is like a totally different world. I learned how to successfully fuel Delta planes.
Dedicated hard working people will not stay long.
Dispatcher (Current Employee), ChicagoMarch 23, 2015
If you desire to work for a company that cares about you and its customers find a better place to work. The ORD location is not meeting the contract that they have I am surprised they still have it.
Productive, hard working, get the job done.
Fueler (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 19, 2015
Pros: working in a happy environment
Cons: long hours without any help
I'm a productive, hard working individual who gets the job done. I'm a people person, so I get along with my co-workers very well, I help my co-workers when they are in the need of help. I've trained new employees from two of jobs, which one of my jobs I became assistant manager. I learn very quickly because it's important to me that I get into the working environment that I'm in, especially if I love the work I do. My typical day is getting the job done in a profession, safe, enjoyable and productive way so that my customers and employer don't have to ask questions about my work. I'm the kind of person who is trustworthy individual so that my co-workers and supervisor trust me to do my job without them. Because I'm a people person, my most enjoyable part of the job is being around people, whether it's a large crowd or just a small group. I've never had a job where I didn't feel like I couldn't do it, it sometimes gets frustrating if I'm short handed and I have to do other people work along with mine at the same time. And I have done that many times over for many years, so It's nothing that I can't handle.
Great place to begin an Aviation carrer
Operations Lead/Ticketing Agent (Former Employee), JFK International AirportMarch 8, 2015
One of the best companies I have worked for. They make you feel like family. Many opportunities to advance up the company structural ladder
Fun place to work
Ground Operations Crew (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 22, 2015
Working at Asig was very fun getting along with different crew members and management.working together to provide exceptional customer service.
Worst Company in Cincinnati area
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Hebron, KYFebruary 15, 2015
Cons: everything about it
This is absolutely the worst run company I have EVER worked for. The management is way Top Heavy and they work hard at not working. Communication is non existent. The HR office is ridiculously impossible to reach or get any answers from. There is no consistent information provided regarding anything you may need to know regarding the work and benefits, The pay scale is so low it is unbelievable and the work while not strenuous can be insane. You are definitely not compensated for what you are responsible for. I worked there for five years paying for coverage and when I went to get dental care the HR/insurance benefits never paid out. I am still fighting to get my claim paid. The leads are rude and lazy.
Exciting get to see all different types of aircraft
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: lunch breaks are cool you get to go inside the terminal and walk around and do other stuff
Cons: no flight benefits
A typical day at ASIG is kinda adventurous cause you really don't know what's gonna happen; might learn how to fuel an aircraft you never learned or was taught how to fuel; co-workers makes the day goes fast you'll be lucky to have someone that's funny on your shift helps a bad day goes by fast; the hardest part of the job to me is the weather might be too cold or too hot i like the cold i prefer being cold than hot; the most enjoyable part of the job is around the holiday time there's not much people traveling so there's less flights for the day so less work the best part is clocking out and go home..
Fun place to work.
Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando FLJanuary 28, 2015
Sorting and delivering luggage for Disney to the hotels and cruise ships.
Exciting environment
Fueler (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: no room for advancement
Working around Aircrafts is AWESOME! Most of the people I work with are great. No room to advance within company.
general day in Fueling
Fueler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2015
o Performed fueling in safe and efficient manner
o Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions
o Perform daily quality control checks on equipment
o Ensured the correct loading and balancing of fuel
o Responsible for defueling aircraft as directed
o Used fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft
okay
Wheel Chair Escort/ Customer Assistant Agent (Former Employee), Arlington, VANovember 21, 2014
company a little unorganized but overall a relax job. great starter job.
Hard working
Air Craft Fueler (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 19, 2014
This company is great. Great opportunity to get started with experience
fast pace work enviornment
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2014
Pros: meet alot of people
Cons: no breaks
a typical day at asig is multi-tadsking, quick thinking and steady problem solver.

i learned how to have fun dealing with a fast past position

my co-workers are not so friendly but great dispatchers
the hardest part of my job is slowing down when things die down

the best part of my job is meeting new people
No growth or chances for improvement
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYOctober 29, 2014
Cons: 30 min lunch break
ASIG is a company where there is no growth. You can go above and beyond your job title but still never advance in title. They'll add on more work responsibilities and expect you to work for the same pay. It's a great stepping stone if you want airport experience but don't stay there for too long. My co workers were amazing people and always helped the day go by.
Still looking for work
Ramp Fuel Delivery (Current Employee), Portland OROctober 23, 2014
I started today applying for a new job and so far so good. InDeed makes it easy and fast to apply for multiple positions at once.
love the place
General hel (Current Employee), Newark, NJOctober 8, 2014
love the people and the job and wouldnt want to be anywhere else
Outdoor Environment
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), JFK International AirportOctober 3, 2014
Pros: outdoors
Cons: no time for breaks
It is hard work with sometimes no breaks. I did learn how to use the equipment that enables the airport to be safe. The hardest part is packing the planes.
good
Fueler- Comply (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2014
good work