Ask.com

Ask.com United States Employee Reviews

No career or job here
Manager, Search Engine Marketing (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 8, 2015
When a company is going downhill, and on a landslide, its a bad idea to remain there. Constant layoffs, bad work culture. Toxic.
Corporate life predator
Sr. Software Developer Application (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 16, 2014
Cons: salary, vacation, management
As it has been changed a lot since, the previous experience was not great. There was no code ownership, or review. Short scrum jumping from one problem to another, no telecommute days. At least with my direct management. Offshore team with "why we need OOP?" attitude had more influence than local team. This work is good for people who do not care about product they do and the job.
From friend who stayed heard that has been changed significantly. Now it is complete own control on work schedule and even vacation. Some flexibility on what projects you want to work and so on.
QA (Former Employee), Oakland, CAAugust 30, 2013
My job here just finished but I would love to work here again!
Productive and great office environment
Data Entry Associate (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2013
I worked with all kinds of people on a daily basis in a fast paced work environment. The enery in the office was great and so were the co- workers. I learned alot abot business conduct, management and overall gow to be a professional.

About Ask.com

Ask and you shall receive, especially when it comes to the Internet. Ask.com (formerly Ask Jeeves) operates an online question-and-answer – Read more