Ask.com Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
No career or job here
Manager, Search Engine Marketing (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 8, 2015
When a company is going downhill, and on a landslide, its a bad idea to remain there. Constant layoffs, bad work culture. Toxic.
Took the time to train me. I'm very appreciative with them. Fun place to work.
JR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAApril 23, 2014
My co-workers took me under their wings and made me feel like part of the team from day one. I learned more than I could imagine and it was very exciting place to learn & work. Deadlines were a part of every day operation and maintaining up-times were very crucial, making this place a high demanding job. I loved every minute of it.

Thanks
Pros
everything
Cons
lay offs
Corporate life predator
Sr. Software Developer Application (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 16, 2014
As it has been changed a lot since, the previous experience was not great. There was no code ownership, or review. Short scrum jumping from one problem to another, no telecommute days. At least with my direct management. Offshore team with "why we need OOP?" attitude had more influence than local team. This work is good for people who do not care about product they do and the job.
From friend who stayed heard that has been changed significantly. Now it is complete own control on work schedule and even vacation. Some flexibility on what projects you want to work and so on.
Cons
salary, vacation, management
Productive and great office environment
Data Entry Associate (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2013
I worked with all kinds of people on a daily basis in a fast paced work environment. The enery in the office was great and so were the co- workers. I learned alot abot business conduct, management and overall gow to be a professional.