We are a young and innovative start-up company and we are looking for an intern with a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms. This position is perfect for an intern hoping to gain experience in social media, marketing and business development.
You will be in charge of developing our marketing and social media strategy and will report directly to the CEO/Co-founder.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing plans and programs to support strategy objectives.
- Oversee and evaluate market and adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Develop, execute, and monitor social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Interact with our customers
- SEO optimization
- Create campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more
- Self-starter, motivated, creative
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Graphic design skills is a plus (understands color schemes, color contrast, typography, spacing, proportions, composition, visual hierarchies and responsive design)
- Analytical skills, must be able to create and track metrics to assess performance of marketing campaign
Indeed - 19 months ago