ASML

ASML Employer Reviews

A fun place to work for someone who loves technology
Design Engineer (Current Employee), NetherlandsJanuary 5, 2015
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The machines manufactured by ASML are critical for the production of integrated circuits or chips. In my role as an industrial engineer within the development and engineer department, I work for the improvement of next generation product. For this, I propose and carry out system tests. I analyse the test results and find several root causes that can effect/improve the system focus performance.
Good high tech company, hope you get a good manager.
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay, hi-tech job
Cons: managment does not treat employees fairly.
A very 'clicky' place to work, they do not like anyone over 50 years old I was laid off for reasons I felt was beyond my control. after I had nearly 20 years with the company. No help was offered by HR and no other positions were offered to me. I had a very rude manager that I felt treated me unfairly.
Satisfactory
Procurement Account Manager (Current Employee), Wilton, CTJuly 21, 2014
Pros: cutting edge technology
Cons: dutch - owned company
Satisfactory, high technology, very good place for engineers.
High level technology and great minds
Project manager (Current Employee), Wilton, CTMay 28, 2014
Very interesting technology with no shortages of challenges. Dutch owned company, but US locations far less progressive and dynamic. Solid job security if you're a decent performer, though growth opportunities are fewer.
highly competitive,and highly supportive.
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Hopewell Junction, NYMay 5, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits, great colleagues
Cons: mentally and physically demanding
ASML is in a very technical industry where some of the best engineers are employed.

Each day I learned more about the equipment I supported and more about the industry; the more I learned the more I realized how much I did not know, this kept me sharp and on my toes at all times.

I would resource everyone in my company and even the customers that were running the equipment. If I needed a greater understanding to further my support I felt compelled yet comfortable to ask anyone that could expand my knowledge and understanding in dealing with any issues or concerns.
Creative Envorinment
STAFF HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST (Former Employee), Wilton, CTApril 21, 2014
Dedicated employees great learning opportunity. Company was purchased years ago and many employees were impacted.
Prodcutive and nice environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Wilton, CTFebruary 21, 2014
Great place to get me back into the workforce. The department I worked in was with a great bunch of people. Global re-org caused some budget changes and shifts, which is why as a contractor I was laid off.
Hard-working, Teamwork
Receiving/Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: company moved away
Productive work day, Management is a good leader, my co-workers are very hard-working and productive. Hardest part of my job is when we got laid off. Most enjoyable part of the job is when we had a company party.
Lithograph - Mechanical Design Solutions
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Wilton, CTDecember 19, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: not being paid for the holidays / vacation / sick days by john galt
the hardest part of the job - is that it is ending - contract is over.
Great company
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 13, 2013
Many years of experience with great opportunities. Many years of continuous learning on many different toolsets.
Fast paced company that pushes the limits of physics to develop leading edge technology
Customer Service (Current Employee), USAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: individuals can make a big difference
Cons: need to be able to work in a constant state of ambiguity
Very fast paced environment where individuals must make real time decisions, take ownership, and drive for results.
Factory (Former Employee), NetherlandsOctober 8, 2013
ASML is one of the greatest places to work. It's a big company investing a lot of money in development.
Technical work in an old-fashioned environment
Mechanical Design Engineer II (Current Employee), Wilton, CTSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: kind, intelligent co-workers, excellent benefits, very reasonable hours
Cons: old building with almost no colors, older workforce, cubicles as far as the eye can see, no windows, suburban location
This company is an excellent place to start your career, if you are OK with living in the CT suburbs. The work is very technical, though heavy on the paperwork and documentation. Not the best place for someone who wants a dynamic office environment, but ideal for those seeking the "traditional engineering office"
a productive place to work at
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Wilton, CTAugust 21, 2013
its a chalenging and fullfiling place to work at.Working here has taught me how to challenge myself
Passionate Team of Co-Workers
Mechanical Design Engineer - Contractor (Former Employee), Wilton, CTJuly 22, 2013
Pros: challenging design projects
Cons: long commute
I worked for ASML as a contractor for just over a year. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Pleasant co-workers and rewarding challenges were in abundance.
productive
Technician (Former Employee), Wilton, CTJune 5, 2013
learned a lot while working in this company including software and different electronics equipment. Learned to manage day to day operations. Sometimes I even trained coworkers. My hardest part of my job was to complete production in short times. Easiest part was to train coworkers.
If you aint Dutch, don't work here
Manager (Former Employee), Anywhere Asia Europe or USAMay 14, 2013
Pros: prestigious and very expensive name
Cons: political, stressful, acting skills needed
High tech company but employees starved of learning opportunities. Core technologies kept in VHV. Engineers at sites are just installers.

Work is highly stressed. No work life balance. Managers are effectively politicians than technically competent individuals. Issues are often debated again and again with no results.

Pay day is e most enjoyable part of the job. That is it.
ASML: A great company in a difficult industry.
Reliability Analyst (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 14, 2013
Pros: leading, successful company. great pay
Cons: asml exists in a very cyclic industry, they are dependent on the success or failure of their customers.
ASML: Leads the world in the creation, manufacturing, installation, and servicing of the most advanced photolithograpy equipment.

I had the pleasure of working with ASML for 9 years (13, if you count working for a company ASML acquired...). Management was always fair and direct; Supervisors followed company policy and cared about their reports.

And, yes, there was a ping-pong table. ;)
Fast moving, high-tech environment
Customer Support Quality Manager (Former Employee), Netherlands, MOApril 29, 2013
ASML has some of the hottest technology anywhere, and prides itself on challenging technical professionals.This is a good place to work if you like change and challenge.
ASML
Mechanical Design Engineer (Current Employee), Wilton, CTFebruary 28, 2013
Great place to improve your knowledge! Excellent people, great pay & benefits. Excellent culture. Only thing I won't miss there is the cafeteria (and pavement on the back parking area :) )...

About ASML

ASML is one of the world's leading providers of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines – Read more