Aspect Employee Reviews

Great place to work, in the beginning
Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOOctober 29, 2016
The company I hired into was Quilogy.

The good parts of the company at that time were the training and education given to employees while not contracted out.

They were innovative in their software development efforts, and made the learning curve easier to follow.

Aspect bought out the company, and these great qualities were removed.

I was able to be hired on at the company I was contracted to and didn't stay with Aspect long after their acquisition of Quilogy.
Pros
Was a place to learn the latest development strategies
Cons
New company didnt like idle employees not taken by a contract in less than 14 days
Does a ping pong table matter if the mgmt runs it into the ground?
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 22, 2016
Aspect is full of planning, empty of implementation. The approved culture of ignoring emails of people one views are beneath them is extremely hard to take. "For the good of the business" is not apparent here.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
culture of ignoring coworkers beneath them
Great Team and Excellent Benefits
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 2, 2016
A good company to work for. They take care of the employees and constantly strive for them ,to grow. It is a international company and I worked for the VP of technology.
Pros
Employee Benefits and Great People
Cons
Typical Corporate Environment Layoffs common
Dynamic and innovative workplace.
Implementations Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2015
Fast paced, highly interactive.

Good compensation and benefits.

Empowered employees.

Work from home. Some travel required.

Interactive teams.
Sell Sell Sell
Windows (Current Employee) –  ChelmsfordJanuary 26, 2015
Typically there are a LOT of meetings regardless of your position. Assume that there will be a meeting about any upcoming meetings as well. (hardest part of the job for me)

Every communication from upper management will inform you how much we've sold, what we were supposed to sell, what we are working on selling, what are purposed changes to the sales department are, and lots and lots of sales graphs. Very little is said about the product or pride in the product, unless it's a feature they believe could increase sales. If you read glass door, you'll hear about how they can whole departments, good and bad. (management)

I've learned a lot while working here, and there are some really good people working here as well. I enjoy learning about the software, and helping people out. The pay is above average for my position, but that isn't the case across the board. They also worked with me so I could go to school, which was very nice.
Pros
pay, knowledge, people
Cons
Push sales, low job security, meetings
Great work place.
Developer (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJanuary 8, 2015
Great work place environment where you can learn a lot. Relaxed environment and very flexible.
Productive fast paced environment
R&D Doc. Control / Dispatch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 26, 2014
*While working as a "R&D Document Control Coordinator/Data Analyst" I played a key roll in the implementation, process, and execution in the companywide transition to ORACLE; also a team member for Y2K testing
*While working as a "Dispatch Coordinator/Administrative Support" I initiated and sustained contact with clientele under extraordinary conditions (ie: LA Earthquake and Oklahoma City Bombing)
Great place to work.
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILDecember 25, 2012
Work was never stressful.
It was a completely different domain of contact center solutions. I made the best of Aspect's education services. The company has done a fantastic job with their education services.
Pros
free breakfast all wednesdays.
Cons
no job security.
Great Culture
Senior Environmental Scientist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 24, 2012
Great culture, fantastic people, and working environment. Good people doing solid scientific work.