Aspect Employee Reviews

Sell Sell Sell
Windows (Current Employee) –  ChelmsfordJanuary 26, 2015
Typically there are a LOT of meetings regardless of your position. Assume that there will be a meeting about any upcoming meetings as well. (hardest part of the job for me)

Every communication from upper management will inform you how much we've sold, what we were supposed to sell, what we are working on selling, what are purposed changes to the sales department are, and lots and lots of sales graphs. Very little is said about the product or pride in the product, unless it's a feature they believe could increase sales. If you read glass door, you'll hear about how they can whole departments, good and bad. (management)

I've learned a lot while working here, and there are some really good people working here as well. I enjoy learning about the software, and helping people out. The pay is above average for my position, but that isn't the case across the board. They also worked with me so I could go to school, which was very nice.
Pros
pay, knowledge, people
Cons
push sales, low job security, meetings
Great work place.
Developer (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJanuary 8, 2015
Great work place environment where you can learn a lot. Relaxed environment and very flexible.
Productive fast paced environment
R&D Doc. Control / Dispatch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MASeptember 26, 2014
*While working as a "R&D Document Control Coordinator/Data Analyst" I played a key roll in the implementation, process, and execution in the companywide transition to ORACLE; also a team member for Y2K testing
*While working as a "Dispatch Coordinator/Administrative Support" I initiated and sustained contact with clientele under extraordinary conditions (ie: LA Earthquake and Oklahoma City Bombing)
Great place to work.
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILDecember 25, 2012
Work was never stressful.
It was a completely different domain of contact center solutions. I made the best of Aspect's education services. The company has done a fantastic job with their education services.
Pros
free breakfast all wednesdays.
Cons
no job security.
Great Culture
Senior Environmental Scientist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 24, 2012
Great culture, fantastic people, and working environment. Good people doing solid scientific work.

Want to know more about Aspect?

Ask a question