Aspen Heights

Aspen Heights Employer Reviews

A company unlike any other!
Associate (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: fun and loving work environment, family, lots of growth potential, autonomy in the workplace.
I don't feel like I'm going to work because I enjoy what I do and more importantly the people I'm able to work with. By no means are we perfect--what company is--but we are constantly trying to improve professionally and personally. Being that we're a young company, there are some processes that need to be implemented. However, it's a great opportunity – more... to create them or provide input as to what those processes should look like. In the short time that I've been here, I've learned so much and have had the opportunity to assist in the creation of certain processes that affect the company. Truly unlike any company I've had the opportunity to work for! – less
Great Company to Work For
NA (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 11, 2013
Cons: must be willing to quickly adapt to change, constantly growing so many systems and processes are still being put in to place.
Aspen Heights truly embodies a family culture, employees are heard, and because the company is still relatively small employees are empowered to provide new ideas that will become best practices. Creativity is encouraged, great benefits, many opportunities for growth.
Unstable and does not practice their values and culture that they claim.
Manager (Former Employee), TexasApril 24, 2013
Pros: free for all!
Cons: no growth or honesty.
I worked for them for several years and learned quickly if you are not into donating your money to Africa and babysitting the owners children that this is not the place for you.

Unprofessional corporate staff. Drinking and sleeping with coworkers is the norm. They do not encourage professional staff that chooses not to participate in "Happy Hour".

They – more... have lost management on every property they have built and continue to use smoke and mirrors to buffalo investors.

Do not plan on advancing unless you go on a trip to Africa with the company and do not plan on getting any direction from the corporate staff because they are too busy playing ping pong and posting on Facebook.

Great place to work if you wear Toms and listen to terrible music. – less
productive place to work at.
maintenance worker (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXOctober 3, 2012
I would definitely work here again. Great management and friendly staff.

About Aspen Heights

Founded in 2006, Aspen Heights is a real estate development and management company. Our primary product currently is an all-student – Read more