Aspen Heights Employee Reviews

fun place to work at
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 11, 2015
love going to work the team is always fun. we all get along like if we were family. my co workers and the GM always go to lunch together.
Pros
team members
Learned a whole bunch.
Loyalty and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKJuly 21, 2015
A typical day was signing leases, giving potential customers/tenants tours of our property and explaining the amenities we offered. I would also assist current tenants on anything from bill pay to placing work orders in for broken items in their housing unit.
Adminstrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAAugust 13, 2014
Worked on Excel spreadsheets to input all money coming in and out the workplace. Adhere to all subcontractors and contractors working on site. Created expense reports.
Pros
Working well with office and workers on site
Cons
Healthcare
A company unlike any other!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 18, 2014
I don't feel like I'm going to work because I enjoy what I do and more importantly the people I'm able to work with. By no means are we perfect--what company is--but we are constantly trying to improve professionally and personally. Being that we're a young company, there are some processes that need to be implemented. However, it's a great opportunity to create them or provide input as to what those processes should look like. In the short time that I've been here, I've learned so much and have had the opportunity to assist in the creation of certain processes that affect the company. Truly unlike any company I've had the opportunity to work for!
Pros
Fun and loving work environment, family, lots of growth potential, autonomy in the workplace.
Great Company to Work For
NA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 11, 2013
Aspen Heights truly embodies a family culture, employees are heard, and because the company is still relatively small employees are empowered to provide new ideas that will become best practices. Creativity is encouraged, great benefits, many opportunities for growth.
Cons
Must be willing to quickly adapt to change, constantly growing so many systems and processes are still being put in to place.
Unstable and does not practice their values and culture that they claim.
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2013
I worked for them for several years and learned quickly if you are not into donating your money to Africa and babysitting the owners children that this is not the place for you.

Unprofessional corporate staff. Drinking and sleeping with coworkers is the norm. They do not encourage professional staff that chooses not to participate in "Happy Hour".

They have lost management on every property they have built and continue to use smoke and mirrors to buffalo investors.

Do not plan on advancing unless you go on a trip to Africa with the company and do not plan on getting any direction from the corporate staff because they are too busy playing ping pong and posting on Facebook.

Great place to work if you wear Toms and listen to terrible music.
Pros
free for all!
Cons
no growth or honesty.
productive place to work at.
maintenance worker (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 3, 2012
I would definitely work here again. Great management and friendly staff.

Want to know more about Aspen Heights?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspen Heights. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3