Aspen Marketing

Aspen Marketing United States Employee Reviews

Mail Sorting/Data Entry (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunch on fridays
Cons: short assignment
I'll try to come up with the over 40 word minimum for this. My last review had 30 words to say everything I needed, I came up with another 12 to bring my total to 42, and it still wasn't enough. I worked this job as a temp doing a specific project. Once the project was completed, I was let go (which I knew would happen as I did this for the same company before). I sorted Priority mail for a pharmaceutical company and entered data into their database. My coworkers and boss were great.
Best Job in the World
Vice President of Logistics (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MIApril 15, 2014
There was not such thing as a typical day. Every day was different. Some days I traveled around the country for the job, some days I worked on a display build and some days I worked in the warehouse
Great Experience, Excellent Training
Marketing Service Representative (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILOctober 7, 2013
Pros: compensation, nice work environment
Cons: middle management
Aspen is a phenomenal Company to work for just make sure you-are friends with the right people or when Epsilon looks to save money your job is on the line.
low pay, no advancement, high layoffs
Digital Media Marketing (Former Employee), Markham, ONJune 20, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: a lot, weird people, unprofessional, low pay, cut backs, cost cutting
This place pays you very low for what you are really worth. You have to know someone to advance. A lot of people get let go within a few months, so be careful. They are obsessed with cost cutting. No future here, it is entry level.
Excellent place to work. Entrepreneurial environment.
Senior Production Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 1, 2012
Pros: every tuesday, the creative dep't brought in lunch for the ae's, creative and production
This is a great place to work. Epsilon prides itself on hiring the best in the industry and I was proud to be a part of that organization. Having been a business owner myself, I immediately recognized and was drawn to the entrepreneurial environment of this company. With each associate taking responsibility for his/her part of a project and working together as a team, it made for a great working environment.
Great place - Sales
Inside Sales / CSR (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILJuly 7, 2012
Pros: yes, hard to believe we had catered in lunches and the best off site over night holiday parties
Cons: u/n
What makes a good job is when your happy to go to work. I was looking forward to Mondays. I enjoyed speaking with my clients and co-workers on a day to day bases. I enjoy tough challenges, when I received a call an we didn't have that item. First reaction is panic, second reaction is excitement, I get to call a vendor to find that item. Once I find that item, I negoticate a price that the vendor, the client, and our company will all be happy with.
Not a happy place to work
Billing Manager (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILMay 30, 2012
No chance for advancement or permanent employment if you do not "know somebody" or if you are not willing to take low pay from a large, successful international company indefinitely.
Productive and a great place to work..
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpharetta Ga.February 10, 2012
Pros: yearly get togethers
A family oriented company until they moved.I really miss working with the comp.