Aspen Pointe Employee Reviews

Not the greatest place to work at
Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 18, 2017
Early mornings everyday calling aptients to remind appointments, Management was terrible and upper management as well. Behaviiral health so you had to be patient. Nothing enjoyable at work your chained to your desk.
Excellent place to work!
Master's Intern in Mental Health Counselling (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 23, 2017
I only worked at Aspen Pointe as an intern, but I am very impressed with the company. The people are genuinely interested in helping people and it is a friendly, professional place to work. There is a lot of collaboration between all of the professionals who work there.
Pros
Great training
Cons
As an intern you get no salary
Overall it was good but
Therapist/Clinician III (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2017
Overall it was a great work environment with my coworkers and able to do what I needed to but when the laborbaord change salary requirements my ability to get things done tremendously decreased and there was no flexibility to get things done outside of work if you are hourly
Pros
Lunches 1 hr. Benefits
Cons
Lack of proper communication
Blahblahblah - It's okay if you liked highschool
Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 26, 2017
Lots of gossiping about other employees. This brings morale down and makes it hard to go to work every day. I would not recommend this place to work, unless you are just in it for the benefits. Even then, it's hard to stay under these conditions.
benefits
Cons
environment - very political and lots of gossiping
Hard work doesnt always pay off
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 5, 2017
Aside from the belittling and empty promises, there are a handful of good deserving people at the company. As with most places I am sure, the politics get a little ugly internally. If you are a hard worker it seems as though you will be used and made to think it will someday pay off for all the angst without remorse from the promising parties whom always have a reason for why they just can't follow through on their end.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Over worked under paid
Excellent
Peer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed working there. The greatest joy is working with the clients. My Supervisors were excellent. We help clients to integrate into society and clients continue to improve.
Pros
Helping people improve their lives
Cons
They need to help more people.
non-profit company
Health Network Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 7, 2016
not much in job advancement or pay increases for the number of years of service with the company and amount of work performed.
Think hard before you sign up
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Spgs, CONovember 8, 2016
Worked for a short time at Aspen Pointe. Every day was micromanaged all day long and reports provided to superiors flawed of lies. Not sure if upper management knows how things are run.
Pros
Great medical benefits
Cons
Tiny office overfilled with staff
fun place to work
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80906May 18, 2016
was looking for something with more money they don't pay good. I really don't have anything to say about the company other than the time I would the pay was very poor. And I was looking for something a bit more than they gave any employee at that time.
No Good Management.
Lead Custodian (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 20, 2014
The hours were nice, I only had part time hours, it wasnt too bad. I had plenty of time for family & friends. Management was horrible. They're very unfair & disrespectful. They start off friendly at first, but they show their true colors after a period of time.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
poor management. More hours & more pay were given to people who did not deserve them.
Aspen Pointe an innovative company with a long, connected history
Head Training Chef (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 16, 2014
Working at Aspen Pointe is great! Being a trainer I am able to teach and share my knowledge to people who really need and deserve a chance to get ahead in the job field. The kind of work that Aspen Pointe does, as a whole, is something more communities should look into.
Pros
Positive change in the community
Cons
It's hard work, but worth it!
Nice Place
Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 29, 2014
Management had Trouble working with there Employees, Company never ran this big of Restaurant before, closed smaller one, advancement would have been impossible
Benefits
Ok place I guess.
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 11, 2013
Not hard work but time consuming. Most of the night is late nights.
Great Organization
Juvenile Restorative Justice - Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO Community Center locationJuly 31, 2013
I volunteer, so I am not familiar with compensation and/or the benefits they offer, however I will tell you there is a great group of people in the Juvenile Restorative Justice Division! I've learned a lot and have seen first hand, the changes in behavior and results that this program achieves with youth offenders.
Aspen Pointe
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 1, 2013
My typical day was always very busy, but also very rewarding. I learned many aspects about property maintenance and management. The management at Aspen Pointe was very helpful, great team effort. Most Coworkers were fantastic to work with. The most difficult part was the hectic work load. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the residents, coworkers, and my boss.
The challenges that I face at my job help me to grow both professionally and personally.
Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 28, 2013
A typical day at work, can either be very busy and or quite. Our team is very close we all work together. Talk about how we can do our job easy and help each other out, since we have a new system on the computer to do all our information in on the computer. I learn from each clients lifestyle from talking with them during the intake. How to treat them and their needs. I always offer how I may be assistance to their needs. Management to care for the clients needs first and foremost. The hardest part of my job, I really don't think there is a hard part to be honest. If I come across a problem, I will ask my supervisor for help. I have been working with this type of clientele for many years and find it very rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my job, is to know that you made a bit of a difference in their lives and they thank you for it and say that you made them feel safe and stronger while being here at Aspen Pointe.
Pros
Teamwork, caring, sharing, protecting, cleaning, listening, communicating.
Cons
Can be dangerous if the client is hostile and upset and nothing we try to do will help.
Good job
Construction Tech II (Former Employee) –  80920March 22, 2013
State funded medical facilities, so job was cut due to funding
Productive work place
Customer Service Phones (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 1, 2013
It is a company that cares for its clients and employees. I learned to handle stress of emergences with clients that were in suicidal situations. I worked with a great team of people.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
not alot of breaks