Aspen Senior Care is currently looking for one to two caregivers who are caring, kind, and dependable. We like mature individuals with experience who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly. If you are the type of person who gets satisfaction from making a positive difference in the lives of others this may be the right job for you. Please visit our website www.AspenSeniorCare.com to learn more about who we are.
Being a caregiver is rewarding work that offers flexibility in your schedule while making a positive difference. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have a healthcare background or experience assisting the elderly, Aspen Senior Care is looking for the "best of the best" caregivers! Part-time, hourly caregivers are needed in the following counties: Salt Lake and Utah Counties.
Essential functions include (but are not limited to):
- Companionship & conversation
- Meal preparation & planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Running errands
- Personal hygiene
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Excellent verbal communication skills, high degree of service orientation, ability to multi-task, and positive attitude.
- Must be reliable, flexible, patient, and compassionate.
- First Aid certification preferred
- CNA certification preferred
- Posses a valid driver's license and have use of an insured, reliable automobile.
- Clean driving record and background check
- Have at least 6 months of paid experience or 1 year of unpaid experience caring for the elderly or the disabled.
- Experience working in an Assisted Living or Home Health preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
If interested in becoming a caregiver with Aspen Senior Care, please apply at:
Click on "Join Our Team" tab and click on the link to fill out the online application.