Aspen Skiing Company

Aspen Skiing Company Employer Reviews

Pretty terrific
Market Research Surveyor at Aspen Highlands (Current Employee), Aspen, CODecember 29, 2013
Pros: ski pass! and being in a gorgeous setting.
Cons: sometimes it's really cold.
Being on top of Highlands talking with people who are so happy to be there is the most fun - pretty terrific way to work. The company is dedicated to excellent guest service and employee orientation and training. Co-workers are the Ambassadors who couldn't be nicer to work with. The hardest part of the job is being there when it snows and snows and – more... snows - but the next day is always more beautiful. – less
Good Co. with good benefits
Master Level Skilled Trades Mechanic (Former Employee), Snowmass, COFebruary 21, 2013
Get to ride snowmobiles and ski free to work on the mountain. pay was above standard but just above. Management was lacking official standards.
An amazing company who provides the best work environment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Aspen, ColoradoJanuary 17, 2013
Aspen Skiing Company was an amazing company to work for. They cared about me as an individual and tough me a lot of what I know. They provide great work environment and always balanced my personal life. I only left them because I moved to Michigan.
Great place to work!
Executive Chef (Current Employee), Snowmass Village, CODecember 3, 2012
Aspen Skiing Company is a great place to work. They are one of the most forward thinking companies in the US. They are committed to providing their guest and employees with an excellent place to work.

About Aspen Skiing Company

Aspen Skiing Company says, "let it snow, let snow, let it snow." The company owns and operates four ski resorts in Colorado, including – Read more