Aspen Valley Hospital

Aspen Valley Hospital Employer Reviews

paranoid staff and incompetent executive team and HR Department
Confidential (Former Employee), Aspen, COSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: high wages, good benefits, growing facility
Cons: trust issues among managers and workers. no career growth.
Fun co-workers. crazy managers (literally). Hospital recently changed CEO's and that changed the culture and lots of inappropriate activity occurring out of the blue! Great Volunteers. Horrible communications.
Great learning experience
Insurance Account Rep (Former Employee), Aspen, COFebruary 10, 2014
Hours, benefits were great. Very small office so we were all like family. Once they brought in an outside Consulting Firm to "overlook" the office, most of us lost our jobs.
Growth opportunity - Competitive Benefits Package -
Benefits Specialist & Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Aspen, COJuly 22, 2013
Excellent work environment. Proactive and Professional Executive Team and Management.
Excellent Quality
PATIENT CARE UNIT COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Aspen, COApril 18, 2013
Apsen Valley Hospital provides an employee excellent benefits and a positive, supportive work environment. The Roaring Fork Valley provides an individual with a quality of life that would be hard to find anywhere else.
Review
Admission Supervisor (Former Employee), Aspen, COAugust 9, 2012
It was a very good place to work and the staff was very nice and we worked very well together. I had a staff of about 25 people on it. I did the schedule for them and pay roll. A typical day was to handle the customer that came to the hospital.

About Aspen Valley Hospital

Welcome to the Aspen Life. Being able to stand apart from other resort towns is part of our reputation here in Aspen, CO. Our – Read more